Reviews for The Panther Problem
Prustrian Beast chapter 1 . 4/20
AoKiseeee! *extreme fangirling*
I'm looking forward to more stories of AoKise from you, author-sama!
Oh! And more of your/our other beloved lovebirds (KagaKuro, MidoTaka, MuraHimu, ImaSaku), too. ;))
Omg plz do it's adorable
Linkfur chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This was so cool! I love your idea of a panther and a tiger. I love all cats, especially big cats! *nose drips a little* whoops sorry *grabs a tissue* You should do a TakaMi (that's my name for Midorima x Takao) where Midorima turns into... I don't know a lion or something. I can't think of big cats right now
Anyway I definitely enjoyed this!
hikora chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Um, wow? I'm not sure what to say. Aomine is a pervert, but I didn't think that u would write out the whole of that since u didn't do it for the other stories. Y did u write it out all the way for this story?
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Omg. Like that was amaazziinnggg XD thank you for writing such an amazing fabulous
rin-hisagi chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
.wanna see smut between panther!aomine & kise XDD chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Sahara sat at her seat behind the counter, watching the two men mock each other and sighed, watching the two men. "It's so nice to be a fujoshi."

Sahara-san is my new best friend. :D
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
UUUUWWWWWAAAASNNNNHHHH! So sweeeeettt! Yes! You shud deinately do the Kakakur version and also please (if no much trouble) let us know what became of Midorimacchie?!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO CUTE. Omg, that was fantastic and amazing and beautiful. Thank you so much for writing! xD
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Ohhhh Akashi. You devious young man lol I wonder why he did it though... I love him. I love panther Aomine! He is so cute! I like that part when he took kise's towel, I enjoyed that. Great fic! :D
mayfaire chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Fun read. I love a panther!Aomine and tiger!Kagami. I hope you do one for Kuroko and Kagami, as well as Midorima and Takao!
Metempsychosis-chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I perfectly see from what pictures it is from XD They were pretty fun so I'm glad I found a fic about it !

This was really...cute ? Wild ? I can't find my words, something between cute and wild XD

The cake Daiki eat made me think of the cakes in "Alice in Wonderland" XD

I like the nurse, she acts almost normally... "Panther-kun"...I like that name !

And in the end, it means that Kazunari turned into an animal ? Which one ? *w* (about animals, I almost thought there was going to be some zoophilia in this fic u.u')

And it's super fun thinking about the faces people make when they see someone with a panther or a tiger outside XD
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Dude, you know, the grammar wasn't that great - the whole time it wasn't that great - but seriously "It's great to be a fujoshi" I just DIED XD Partially 'cause I agree completely, but also because it was just so totally unexpected. *shakes head* Amazing job, Zanrai-san. Truly amazing XD Plus, even though I haven't read the manga (yes, I know, shame on me) and he hasn't been introduced to the anime yet, I'm starting to really be afraid of Akashi. He seems rather... creepy. And maniacal. I mean, even the other creepers (I consider Midorima to be a smexy creeper, and same with Kuroko) are afraid of him. That's saying something.
Haou246 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
that was so great u should do another one like this on
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow This is interesting. I wonder who's going to turn into an animal: Takao or Midorima?

It's be hilarious if Takao turned into a bunny or something, honestly. XD

Can't wait for an update!