Reviews for The Panther Problem
Vanillamoo chapter 1 . 4/9
Omg. Like that was amaazziinnggg XD thank you for writing such an amazing fabulous
rin-hisagi chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
.wanna see smut between panther!aomine & kise XDD
koi.no.michi chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Sahara sat at her seat behind the counter, watching the two men mock each other and sighed, watching the two men. "It's so nice to be a fujoshi."

Sahara-san is my new best friend. :D
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
UUUUWWWWWAAAASNNNNHHHH! So sweeeeettt! Yes! You shud deinately do the Kakakur version and also please (if no much trouble) let us know what became of Midorimacchie?!
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO CUTE. Omg, that was fantastic and amazing and beautiful. Thank you so much for writing! xD
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Ohhhh Akashi. You devious young man lol I wonder why he did it though... I love him. I love panther Aomine! He is so cute! I like that part when he took kise's towel, I enjoyed that. Great fic! :D
mayfaire chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Fun read. I love a panther!Aomine and tiger!Kagami. I hope you do one for Kuroko and Kagami, as well as Midorima and Takao!
Metempsychosis-chan chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I perfectly see from what pictures it is from XD They were pretty fun so I'm glad I found a fic about it !

This was really...cute ? Wild ? I can't find my words, something between cute and wild XD

The cake Daiki eat made me think of the cakes in "Alice in Wonderland" XD

I like the nurse, she acts almost normally... "Panther-kun"...I like that name !

And in the end, it means that Kazunari turned into an animal ? Which one ? *w* (about animals, I almost thought there was going to be some zoophilia in this fic u.u')

And it's super fun thinking about the faces people make when they see someone with a panther or a tiger outside XD
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Dude, you know, the grammar wasn't that great - the whole time it wasn't that great - but seriously "It's great to be a fujoshi" I just DIED XD Partially 'cause I agree completely, but also because it was just so totally unexpected. *shakes head* Amazing job, Zanrai-san. Truly amazing XD Plus, even though I haven't read the manga (yes, I know, shame on me) and he hasn't been introduced to the anime yet, I'm starting to really be afraid of Akashi. He seems rather... creepy. And maniacal. I mean, even the other creepers (I consider Midorima to be a smexy creeper, and same with Kuroko) are afraid of him. That's saying something.
Haou246 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
that was so great u should do another one like this on
Bleach Bishis chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow This is interesting. I wonder who's going to turn into an animal: Takao or Midorima?

It's be hilarious if Takao turned into a bunny or something, honestly. XD

Can't wait for an update!
DaikiChuei chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
kyaaa... (./.)

please do the KagaKuro version. X3 onegaishimasu...
what animal could Midorima be?
Otaku-tan FTW chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This was a great fanfic! Everyone is very IC, and it's detailed and a believable sex scene and the ending was funny, too!
You should totally so the KagaKuro version! (If it hits you, I'd like to read what happened with Takao and Midorima.)
denOden chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Gaaah! I want to see the pict too and read the Kagakuro version *wail* god, Akashi really can do anything,,, change Midorima too! then again, I dont think he is a feline, maybe cat? Since he is so damn proud and tsundere great story!
Neko-Miyuki chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
That was cool ! As other people stated, KagaKuro and other GoM versions would be amazing (y) !