Reviews for The Phoenix Rising
Person chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
NO! I can't believe your not carrying on with this story :,( you are the best Remus and tonks author ever. I just love Lexi and Silvia as well. There's no fanfics like yours :,(
Iamthatawesome chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
JUST WRIGHT FLUFF! PLEASE DON'T STOP! I literally cried when I read that.
danadanaBATMAN chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
omg i dont care if i am on vacation i had to read it and i loved it
dftbamda chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
RemusTonksFan chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
thank you for posting a chapter for the final time. I'm so sad that this story will be unfinished. :((( Since this was definitely among the best if not the best Remus&Tonks stories here. :)
Anyway thank you for writing all the earlier stories, I will read them certainly over and over again. :))))

Hopefully you'll return writing R/N stories here in the future. Thank you again. :)
Champagne Toasts chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
I'm literally crying because you decided to stop write this trilogy. This is legitly my favorite fanfiction and I'm super sad that its ending this way I however can't wait for your other fictions if you choose to post them.
danadanaBATMAN chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
immmmm so happpy ur back! and espically bcuz i have read the whole trilogy... and this chapter got me right here 3
dftbamda chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Thank you so much for finally updating! I've missed your writing so much. As always, you managed to surpass my standards. This was an amazing chapter, truly. I've been following this series, and I can't help but retread it over and over again. I looooved the end especially. They are finally a happy family! Now, when will Remus and Tonks start their own? Well, again, great job! Update soon!
A Faithful Fan chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
hearts a heavy burden x chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
This chapter made me happy. I loved it. It started off rather dark but ended fluffy. update as soon as you can x
Hannah chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Hello stranger, I'm glad you are back :)
DCdreamer55 chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Great chapter, I super glad that you are back.
You portray Tonks and Remus's relationship so well, and I really love to read it. Tonks is being her usual clumsy self, wonderful, and I just keep loving Lexi more and more, I don't know why but she's just great. I love it when people have good OCs, plus I find writing them is fun. Ooh, serious is a father, great. Aww, little baby Lucas, good luck my dear, haha.
Anyways, wonderful chapter, as always. I'm very glad your back, I was starting think you had given up on this, but I'm thrilled that you have not. Hope to read the next chapter soon! :D
RemusTonksFan chapter 6 . 6/24/2013

It's great to get a new chapter! And a long one too! :) Good to hear that you'll finish this story, since this one is my favourites Remus/Tonks ones, among your previous stories. :)

Owww Sirius is a father! 3 A first it seemed a bit odd that Remus wasn't the "second" Marauder -father after James but it's great that Sirius got a chance to be happy with his own family.
Hopefully we'll get to see Teddy too in some point. Your wrote Remus' reaction to Lucas brilliantly, the hesitation and being afraid to hurt him... not that he ever could. Remus will be/is a perfect father material. :)

Absolutely can't wait for the next chapter! I will read this story again from the beginning just to jog my memory.)
A Faithful Fan chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
i have ur whole trilogy and they my absolute favorite stories could u update sooon plz