Reviews for Kidnapped! A Comedy
Janara chapter 1 . 2/20
I really, truly, honestly love this fic. I don't know how many times I've re-read it now, and it always make me laugh. I do wish you would write a few more chapters, the story definitely deserves it.
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 2 . 1/18
This was absolutely wonderful. It lifted my day the last two days. I love this story a lot. My twin, my John, will certainly love this story. I love how you had Catious and Codfish in here. It was perfect. Than how you hinted at Sherlock. I cannot wait to check out your other stories. Cheers and ta. :)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
OK, these are funny. I totally see John going 'They aren't worth it.' Would love to possibly see another, maybe where this gang (cause for some reason, they are the idiot bad guys that are OK cause they're bad at being bad) see John grabbed and why they were really lucky? I don't know, Insomnia, 4am, my minds asking for another chapter for them to see without being on the middle ground, so they can shake their heads and go 'Bloody hell, they're in fer it.' 10/10
erik chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Even more laughter, thanks.
erik chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Thanks, I needed that laugh.
Random Flyer chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
This was very funny, and I liked the sorrowful under tone that came with mentions of Sherlock's Fall. Thanks for posting.
Decisions Are Hard chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
This fic never fails to make me laugh. John is just so casual about being kidnapped that he practically raises the whole thing to an art form. Your original characters are brilliant and the story is all around fun. I loved it.
chocovic-chu chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
This was brilliant and humorous. Wanted some more, though.
Thanks for sharing. Liked Jimmy and Bobby character a lot. :)
fetchboy84 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
This was a delightful read! Your characterization is brilliant. Marvelous job.
SueMiller chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
I have to tell you that I really loved this :) Thank you!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Poor Cod...He REALLY didn't want to see John again...

Wonderful sequel! lovely, again! Thanks!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
It's hard to NOT feel sorry for your kidnappers in a scenario like this! I cannot seem to STOP laughing!

Absolutely ADORE this story, you did a marvelous job. thanks for posting this!
maipigen chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
this was awesome - would love to see something with them where sherlock is back:)
jack63kids chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
This is fabulous! I love these guys and really hope they become part of the new Baker Street irregulars when Sherlock returns. Seriously, love them!

Tiny typos and the occasionally Brit-picking - which you usually go spot on - but so little, most would not even be aware.

I really didn't know where else you could go after the highly original and wonderful first chapter - but you rocked chapter 2. Big time! I so want to see these guys again.
jack63kids chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
That is seriously brilliant! It's rare to get a truly original fic idea with all the trimming. I read some class acts - brilliant - well written - but that is the most original writing I have come across in a very long time. The fact I want to correct a couple of small typos says a lot more about me than it does about you. This is fab stuff!