Reviews for Kidnapped! A Comedy
RoseJustice chapter 2 . 9/4
Oh my! There aren't enough words to describe how much I love this story! I know that Cod, Bobbie, and the others are technically bad guys, but I can't help but think they're so adorable! They're all not quite sure what they've just gotten themselves into and are just following John around cuz they have no clue what to do! And John just lets them. It's so cute! Especially when they all try to help at the end! I would love to see another chapter to this someday...hopefully with John and Sherlock together again. Can you imagine the look on Sherlock's face when he sees John and all of these guys (and it has to be all of them) interact? Or maybe Sherlock gets the whole story out of them and isn't exactly pleased...or, I dunno...just something where these guys have to meet Sherlock...and of course Sherlock thinks they're complete idiots...but I'd like to see the John and Sherlock relationship from the perspective of these guys!
Tiamac7 chapter 2 . 8/27
Laugh my $$ off. Great story.
BrilliantLady chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
What a fun little fic! Delightful.
maliciouspixie5 chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
I would love to see more of this.
Jankjay chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
This is awesome! You're brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing it with me.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
No drawn-out drama, just marvelously funny. :) thanks so much for posting! I giggled at the end of each story...
Janara chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I really, truly, honestly love this fic. I don't know how many times I've re-read it now, and it always make me laugh. I do wish you would write a few more chapters, the story definitely deserves it.
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
This was absolutely wonderful. It lifted my day the last two days. I love this story a lot. My twin, my John, will certainly love this story. I love how you had Catious and Codfish in here. It was perfect. Than how you hinted at Sherlock. I cannot wait to check out your other stories. Cheers and ta. :)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
OK, these are funny. I totally see John going 'They aren't worth it.' Would love to possibly see another, maybe where this gang (cause for some reason, they are the idiot bad guys that are OK cause they're bad at being bad) see John grabbed and why they were really lucky? I don't know, Insomnia, 4am, my minds asking for another chapter for them to see without being on the middle ground, so they can shake their heads and go 'Bloody hell, they're in fer it.' 10/10
erik chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Even more laughter, thanks.
erik chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Thanks, I needed that laugh.
Random Flyer chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
This was very funny, and I liked the sorrowful under tone that came with mentions of Sherlock's Fall. Thanks for posting.
Decisions Are Hard chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
This fic never fails to make me laugh. John is just so casual about being kidnapped that he practically raises the whole thing to an art form. Your original characters are brilliant and the story is all around fun. I loved it.
chocovic-chu chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
This was brilliant and humorous. Wanted some more, though.
Thanks for sharing. Liked Jimmy and Bobby character a lot. :)
fetchboy84 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
This was a delightful read! Your characterization is brilliant. Marvelous job.