Reviews for Kidnapped! A Comedy
Jankjay chapter 2 . 7/20
This is awesome! You're brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing it with me.
No drawn-out drama, just marvelously funny. :) thanks so much for posting! I giggled at the end of each story...
Janara chapter 1 . 2/20
I really, truly, honestly love this fic. I don't know how many times I've re-read it now, and it always make me laugh. I do wish you would write a few more chapters, the story definitely deserves it.
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 2 . 1/18
This was absolutely wonderful. It lifted my day the last two days. I love this story a lot. My twin, my John, will certainly love this story. I love how you had Catious and Codfish in here. It was perfect. Than how you hinted at Sherlock. I cannot wait to check out your other stories. Cheers and ta. :)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
OK, these are funny. I totally see John going 'They aren't worth it.' Would love to possibly see another, maybe where this gang (cause for some reason, they are the idiot bad guys that are OK cause they're bad at being bad) see John grabbed and why they were really lucky? I don't know, Insomnia, 4am, my minds asking for another chapter for them to see without being on the middle ground, so they can shake their heads and go 'Bloody hell, they're in fer it.' 10/10
erik chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Even more laughter, thanks.
erik chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Thanks, I needed that laugh.
Random Flyer chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
This was very funny, and I liked the sorrowful under tone that came with mentions of Sherlock's Fall. Thanks for posting.
Decisions Are Hard chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
This fic never fails to make me laugh. John is just so casual about being kidnapped that he practically raises the whole thing to an art form. Your original characters are brilliant and the story is all around fun. I loved it.
chocovic-chu chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
This was brilliant and humorous. Wanted some more, though.
Thanks for sharing. Liked Jimmy and Bobby character a lot. :)
fetchboy84 chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
This was a delightful read! Your characterization is brilliant. Marvelous job.
SueMiller chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
I have to tell you that I really loved this :) Thank you!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Poor Cod...He REALLY didn't want to see John again...

Wonderful sequel! lovely, again! Thanks!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
It's hard to NOT feel sorry for your kidnappers in a scenario like this! I cannot seem to STOP laughing!

Absolutely ADORE this story, you did a marvelous job. thanks for posting this!
maipigen chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
this was awesome - would love to see something with them where sherlock is back:)