Reviews for the delta sun burns bright and violet
freyja0taku chapter 7 . 4/4
Love this! I can't believe it's 31k, it certainly didn't feel like it because time passed too quickly and before I knew it I finished it. I'm kinda curious about many thing like how Liz would take her disappearance or if she even knew that she left the ocean and how the others will react if they see Soul with Maka and if Sid will ever meet that mermaid. Hahah. But the ending's still great. Poor Eruka tho. lol. It's really awesome!
Sophie chapter 7 . 8/30/2016
Sequel. Need one. Now.
Etcetera-etc chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
MAN, THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. I was so reluctant to leave the page to review the story (because I'm on mobile). I love it that much. (AAAAAAA) Man, I honestly don't know where to start before I sound like some overrated review for a new book. Their interactions were superb and perfect. It was a great story—then again, all of the stories I read from you so far are perfect. The next one I'll read will probably be just as great. :'D
KissUzumaki chapter 7 . 7/11/2016
the plot is rly creative and well executed!
Fiona Pines chapter 7 . 4/17/2016
OMG That was AMAZING! Keep up the good work! :)
MakeItHale chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
This was so perfect! The build and action all had me at the edge of my seat :) you wrote the lemon super well too! Everything about this was fabulous :) although I wish there was another encounter with Havar... That side plot was kinda forgotten. Maybe the crews reaction to them together? Idk but an epilogue would be awesome :D
levyhime chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
You always amaze me. Super amazing story. So friggin cute.
Heaven chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
Love this 3
Manga753 chapter 7 . 3/9/2015
Thank you for the wonderful story i realy enjoyed it.
Kauia chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
This has to be my favorite mermaid fic. I love Maka's curiosity. Especially the way she would curse but do it so adorable. It's so hilarious to watch Soul trying to makes sure Maka does not stip naked. Makes me wanna wish for more scenes in this fic! Do write more!
WolfAndPens chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
That was so damn cute and well written
ILoveSxS chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
that was awesome I freaking loved it
Kikitiki chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Ohemge! TT W TT SO FREAKING CUTE! GAH! I LOVED THIS! Is there a sequel!? :OOO
MissDoctorYasha chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
The weapon/mermaid idea was a first for me. Couldn't stop reading. Great story. Well written. Wish there was a sequel.. her learning about life on land, maybe Black Star finding Tsubaki somehow and Kidd finding Liz & Patti (threesome ooh). Any who, thanks for a great read.
MusicalMelody001 chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
Oh, I love this story! My only grievances being that there's not more to read. I wanna know what happens next!