Reviews for Reflections Of The Past
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
omg, can't wait for an update 3
Rey chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
too bad you didnt post this under young justice probably whould have got a bunch of people hooked its really good
Hina Kita chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Ok so I just started this and I find it AMAZING I can't wait to read more I love how you are moving this story. PLEASE update soon.
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This is so compelling. Please update soon.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
Interesting, that would be so weird! If one were to randomly de-age and end up in a possibly-alternate universe. Update soon!
-Dyslexic Nerd
danvseveryone chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
While the idea is interesting that the mult. ver. are combining, I don't really like how its all just said in one go. I think the reveal would have worked out better if there were a couple of chapters leading up to the explanation, like maybe having it all in Robin's point of view while he begins to piece together the puzzle himself by researching what's going on, paying close attention to how everyone is acting and how they differ from he's used to them acting and reacting to things, etc etc. I don't know, I just think everything is coming out way too quickly. But on the whole its still a pretty enjoyable read so I'm not going to complain too much. I can't wait to see where you're going to go with this now.

-Danvseveryone
BaKuRa Kurama Theif queen chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
I am so confused!
TheEmoVanity chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
iHate / Lovee that it ends on a cliff hanger!
(LOVE the story so far, it's GREAT !
Updatee soon)
danvseveryone chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Interesting idea you've got going here and you're writing style is pretty good, so I hope you descide to keep up the good work on this story and update as soon as you can.

-Danvseveryone
TheEmoVanity chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Dudee thaat wass Awesome! You qotta write more! ':D
BaKuRa Kurama Theif queen chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Ohh now i can't wait to know what'll happen next!