Reviews for The Changing Destinies Series: Book Four
smashley007 chapter 22 . 8/15/2014
oh jeez! the end of RotK always ALWAYS made me cry...every time i thought it was over there was yet another scene that got me going. you still captured that feeling!
smashley007 chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
I AM CRYING. Not many fanfictions do that to me but yours did. O.M.G. I just...I can't even...no words, dude-bro.
NavyReservist chapter 29 . 4/28/2014
Love these books I read all and loved your twists on the story awesome!
Sabi2 chapter 29 . 3/9/2014
Perfect
Sabi2 chapter 24 . 3/9/2014
I actually haven't read this chapter yet but wanted to review in response to your authors note that this story is totally worth all the attention it gets. The way you altered events and built your characters is fantastic. I'm really glad I didn't give up early (I don't particularly like love triangles). And I will probably be checking out your PoC fic next :)
Sabi2 chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Holy cow... FINALLY!
ScarletBreezes chapter 29 . 3/4/2014
I cannot tell you how elated and at peace I am right now, I finally reached the end of this amazing series! This series has brought me many emotions and I absolutely loved it. You are an awesome writer and I thoroughly enjoyed this series.
ScarletBreezes chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
I cannot tell you how many times this story has ruined it for me...so without further adieu: The Game!
ScarletBreezes chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
I am so frustrated! Everyone keeps interrupting Legolas just as he's about to confess his love for her...
ScarletBreezes chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Ah Erin! Yay, first kiss, finally! Don't deny the feelings!
ScarletBreezes chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
These girls have such a sad history, I wouldn't want to go back if I was in their situation. I think Kaia is probably going to die because of that mission long ago from Galadriel and I believe she mentioned something about dying, I don't know, I'm probably just making that up but I guess I shall see. Legolas and Erin need to start getting romantic ASAP
Guest chapter 29 . 10/14/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I love this series
Guest chapter 29 . 7/24/2013
BRILLIANT! Absolutely fantastic, best fic I have read on here. You are amazing. Do MORE! :)
ashthetyto chapter 29 . 4/27/2013
Oh. Oh My. Fucking. God. This story has been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EPIC! Why did it have to end?! What did people have to dieeeeee?! Oh my gawd, you are one of the most talented writers EVER.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 29 . 2/24/2013
Wow! That's incredible! Thank you for showing us what happens to them all. Even if it is sad.

When did Arwen die? Was that really all of the kids they all had? What about Sam and Pippin? How long did Aragorn live? How long did Erin and Legolas live?

Again. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us. :)