Reviews for Effulgent
Caveinimicum221B chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Well that fucked me up.
Seriously I just spent the last 15 minutes crying. This is so amazingly written and I think that it captures exactly what Clint would be like if Natasha did die.
Infinity Skye chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
This is the most heart breaking yet heart warming piece I have ever read
MysteryGal5 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
This is just as beautiful as the original. I wish I could come up with stories like this in math class.
Well.done.you chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I cried. I really did. This is beautifully written and I enjoy it a lot. I am sure I will come back and read it again.
MeggiMoo13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
And now I'm crying again... Amazing story
fictionhashijackedmymind chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
MY HEART-
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
...I need therapy.
Iankee chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Ok, I'm crying again.

Damn. English's not my mother tongue, but I understood all th words.
Each of the sad, heartbreaking and hopeless word.

I have a lump in my throat.

Well, it's been a while since I cried while reading a story, many years actually. And for the second time in one hour, here I am, crying a river thanks to you and your amazing talent.

Thank you.

xoxo

Iankee

Et voilà, je pleure à nouveau.

L'anglais n'est pas ma langue maternelle, mais j'ai compris chaque mot.

Chacun des ces déchirants, émouvants, mots

'Tain, j'ai la gorge serrée.

Ça faisait longtemps que je n'avais pas pleuré en lisant une fiction. Plusieurs années, en fait. Et me voilà, pleurant comme une madeleine, pour la deuxième fois en une heure. Grâce à toi et ton magnifique talent d'écriture.

Merci pour cette lecture, non, merci pour ces deux lectures.

Bisous

Iankee.
MandaKill chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I like to suffer, that's the only explanation that I find for reading this fic listening The Cave. That just destroyed me.
Like "Dear Natasha" I cried all over again and, one more time, all the words and situations was beautiful.
Read these two fics was a unique experience.
Diamondgirl3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Oh God now I'm crying again! I knew thus would make me cry but I had to read if. You are such an amazing author!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Great story
TheGirlWithTheAngelMask chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Again, this is beautiful and I loved it ahh! Not crying has failed Thank you for writing this!
bitterism chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
;_;
god, Clint, I'm so sorry.
I just can't imagine this happening to me.

I just can't.

thank you, javct.
FayTheWriter chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Bravo. I'm just going to sob my heart out now about your amazing story in a corner somewhere. Great job.
TheTomorrowKnight chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
That is so sad! A wonderful sequel to Dear Natasha! I loved it! Poor Clint! He's so lonely now that Nat's gone! Such a wonderful story!