Reviews for Shy Little Angel
DolphinsandBowties chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Hey, I really, really, REALLY love this idea and would love to read the story, but it needs more commas and slightly shorter sentences. It was just too hard for me to understand, the way everything runs together. I'm sorry!
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I like it and feel bad for Moses former older siblings who temporarily have him back but then have to give him back to his new royal family, but HOW do Miriam and Aaron know what Moses name is NOW? Since there was no letter the birth mom explaining why the ASSUMED 'unamed' baby was sent drifting down the river in a basket, wasn't 'Moses' the name Ramses mom gave him herself when she found him? *lol*

so why does his former siblings not only recognize him, but also know his name before they heard Ramses say it like it was the name THEIR mom had given to Moses instead of being the name Ramses mom gave his adopted brother? His ex-siblings should have a different name for Moses that THEY knew him by before their mom sent him away.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Sorry I couldn't read it earlier got I liked innocence you gave the book . Well done
ScaryBlackFairy chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Awww...I love these little family fics! :) good job
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
it's so cute i love it
ily!
xD!
NekoFlowers chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
AWWW, this is sooo cute. I love it. Goody old job. hehehee
Vamprincess38 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Good fic! It was very interesting!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWW!"
THIS IS SO ADORABLE!
Claire chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this was soooooooooooo cute! I luv it!