Reviews for Love and Chaos
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 6 . 4/24
It's really too bad this has been left sitting around for almost three years. This is really good, so I hope that you'll decide to eventually come back to it.
Selaphyne chapter 6 . 3/20
Forget that last review, I hit the wrong button...

Anyway, don't suppose there's a chance of another chapter? Its only been... 3 years...

I really enjoyed this so far, unique plots and mysterious characters really grab my attention. Its just a shame that its dropped off suddenly.
Selaphyne chapter 6 . 3/20
Don't suppose there's an chance
Agrithnum chapter 2 . 3/18
[Stupid Misclicks]

This is why I hate my pc. It should be renamed mis-clicks galore. Anyways, as I was continuing, the information might also give a few ideas and plans for the story ahead.
Agrithnum chapter 2 . 3/18
I have to admit, the story is pretty great. It's written so well I have to search for the mistakes, which is absolutely amazing!

If I didn't have a problem, then there would be no reason to review, right? :)

Since that's out of the way, I'll fire away with it.

My first problem (in which I don't exactly know why), is why is Natsu so weak at 28 years old, and why is Wendy outclassing someone who should be one of the highest ranking Ten Wizard Saints by that time? It's such a great power difference that I don't Ben know what to say. I mean I have no problem with a strong Wendy, and it's completely proportional for her, but what about the others? It almost seems as if you are boosting her a little too much. One thing I would love to see is have Natsu be rewritten in the story as quite a bit stronger, including all of the older characters. Also, if it goes along with Lucy, for the love of God I am begging you with a kitty cat face and puppy dog ears to NOT make her the “Celestial Dragon Slayer.” The idea has never appealed to me, as it usually leads to a very cliche story and incharacteristic to the entire show itself. In other words that power for her makes me want to vomit.

Moving on, I also would like a little bit more information on mission details, storyline explanation, and maybe a bit more on how the originals and characters from the GMG are doing, such as Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Sabertooth, etc. This would make it a lot easier for me to follow along if I had some more informati
Void Fart chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Great story... Hurry up with the updates.
guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
plz update soon
NAWLex chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
So I'm loving to story and all, then I hit chapter six. I hadn't checked to see when it was last updated and now I'm sad... it seems this shall never be updated... tis a shame!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Update please
Dovahkiin2013 chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Waiting for the continuation
Do Fairies have tails chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Well well well, this has surely been fun to read. With Erza and her perverted thoughts and her attempt to kiss Natsu while he was unconscious before being abruptly interrupted by Gray, Natsu and his instinct which has already chosen Erza as her mate and all ... And this Alexi character.. Interesting guy, can't wait to see how he went to Fiore and all.

Natsu's and Erza's relationship is interesting, and it's good that they ain't lovers yet. I love the story so far.

A shame it's on hiatus though, but hey I think I can survive waiting for the next update.
bob3012 chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Please write more this story is amazing
warrior of six blades chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Good work on this chapter and on the Wendy vs Natsu fight scene in it. I Really like the love triangle you have with Erza and Wendy for Natsu in this story. As it is the first time I have seen this love triangle ever. Poor Natsu, I wonder how he is gonna deal with both of them trying to get his attention. Especially with Wendy being more bold about her feelings then before.
warrior of six blades chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Interesting first chapter you have here. I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters you have written down so far and to seeing the new chapter come out.
swiftshift chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
nice story i'm a new writer and am in the process of writing a cross over fanfic and would be honored if i could use your story as a inspiration/background part of my story
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »