Reviews for The Reminiscences of L85A1
Spudskid chapter 3 . 1/10
Wow not bad I would read this if you made it into a full out storie
SoundSage chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
awww so sweet tho i wish it was a little longer its a nice story
AM78 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is a really good start. You've really got the spirit of the show nailed down well, with all the gun references and ways the characters act. I liked the description of Elle and Ichiroku meeting in the desert. That seems like a reasonable past event based on what we know about them. Throwing in the M4A1 as her younger sister was a nice touch as well. I'm not sure why you had to change the movie title though. It's not like you would have been sued if you had said "The Hurt Locker".

This wrapped up really nicely too, with a firearm I had never heard of. I had to look up what the L86A2 was, and having seen it I can see why you chose that one. It was perfect for this role.

Good job overall. It's rare that I finish a chapter with nothing major to complain about, but this is such a case.
dylanredefined chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
She should lure her sister to Japan and then sell her to the yakuzai the only fate the LSW deserves. I hate that weapon so good thing they ever did was cut them down to carbines.

A enough about that interesting story well written.
Anon6 chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
It saddens me that this is the only Upotte! fic on this site, but at least it's a very good one at that. Would be interested in a follow up to this.
swartzvald chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Just discovered this series on hulu disappointed by lack of fic
But at least this one is good