Reviews for As Cold as Ice
chemistrykim chapter 2 . 8/24
this is promising.. and hope one day will be updated
Ellie B chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Always love your stories Gamma! They're the best! Especially since, I'm an avid Druna fan. This story has a great beginning and I hope you continue it! Pwetty please?! I reallly LOVE IT!
eh.egoist chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Please continue this :D
Lately I have been reading a lot of Druna Fic about forced marriages :D
artemisa twin chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
groupon chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Hi! :-) I really find this story interesting, it is a scenario I had never seen before! Will you update it, please?
RoseMaple chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Sweet Mother of Pearl! This is SO bloody awesome! Update soon and just love how you did Draco's character. Totally original.
blood18 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
love love love
Dramione Forever chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
I am loving this story so far,I never thought of Draco/Luna before so interested to see where you go with this story. I think it is beautifully written so far, well done. I am really looking forward to reading more. Dra
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Bellatrix would make a veyr very good cat. I can totally picture that as her animagus. Her pratronus would probably be Lord Voldemort hahah

I cannot wait to see Lunas reaction to this.
I hope she can help Draco. I feel kind pf bad for him...
:) Awesomesauce (my new very very stange catchphrase...) haha
Drunaforever chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Wow, this is just so good! I hope to see more soon!
DrEvilsketch chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
im pumped. this story feels like it has potential to be awesome. multi chapter as you said. keep them coming!
Ralinde chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Gaw that was a really heartwrenching prologue. I think both Luna and Xenophilius are very much in character and a Voldemort wins!AU seems like the universe where things like this can happen. Luna stating that fighting would only make it worse...ouch! I really feel for her already and the story has not even really 'started' yet.
Drunaforever chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Yes! Another Druna! This is written very well, I love it and you have a great plot here! I can't wait to read more!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awwww not poor Luna!

This seems soooooo good so far!

Is it multi chaptered?
I love forced marrige fics :)