Reviews for Remember me
ilovereba chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
another favorite this was so good
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
Oh it's so good! :) I love the way you ended it:)

I'm not surprised though for Brock regretting that he came home. I imagine most people in his situation might feel that way. Glad to be with their family, but they feel that they are hurting their loved ones by not knowing different things anymore. I liked the Brock-Kyra interaction:)
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
Oh man, that's horrible... I'd seriously hurt that woman if I would have been in Reba's shoes.. She took more away from their family than just the five years with Brock. it's cruel and harsh:( I feel horrible, but at least Brock is back at home to recover
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. So sweet:) I love the whole chapter.. It's nice to have somebody be able to talk to him and help him with his memories, even if he can't remember them himself.
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
I'm glad to see Jake coming around and treating his father better:) He's finally got some sense in his brain
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
Good chapter.. So hard to hear everything that happened to him; but I'm glad he was able to get out finally... And it's good for him standing up to Jake. He is the father and Jake needed punished. He deserves respect and I hope he starts getting it
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
I would strangle Kyra and Jake. They shouldn't treat their father that way.. I may not like Brock all that much, but I still think it's important to care for him..
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
I'm glad to see him getting better:) I'm thrilled for that. I can't believe Henry was a New Year's baby:) Wonderful chapter:)
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Ah, I'm glad he's home; even if he's a little mixed up. I knew Reba would be patient with him:) That's just the kind of person she is. And I know she'd do anything to have him in her life because she's been five years without him.
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Oh:( I still feel so bad for Brock... I am concerned about henry though. I have never been in a hospital room when somebody has a seizure; but I've seen "seizures" on medical shows... it's traumatic. I can't believe the doctor didn't have a nurse or somebody take Henry out of the room. And I can't blame him for having trust issues.
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.. I feels so bad right now I could just about cry. I wanna cry for brock because of what's happened more than anything:( I hope he gets better, not for Reba and his family and everybody who knows him; but just so he can have some kind of normalcy to his life again and feel safe.
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Oh man, that's really just not fair! :D Ha, cliff hangers always work.. I use them myself.. I have a question. So this means Henry is Reba and brock's son? That's the impression I got, but I don't know for sure..
Reba-Brockfan chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
I really liked the ending to this one.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/14/2013