Reviews for Remember, Forget, and Repeat
MizGlazses chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Ohhhhh noo. Ohhhhhhh nooo. Omigod I'm hyperventilating. The feels train has struck me
PrinceNub chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
oh my god. I. I just. IM CRYING OH MY GOD THERE ARE TEARS ON MY IPAD MY JAW DROPPED HOLY KRKFJFJEKDK OH GOD UGLY SOBBING WHY THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL JESUS HHHHHHH
O chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
WHAaa!$! Wglhaaa I'm crying wah this is shifty whaaa? I so sad. My gosh my goodness I can't too good stop it hurts I need to pee Sorry weird review but feeeeeeeeels man sorry this is good tears
ninjabuuu chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
what?
i cried.
reindeerguardian chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I love this, despite how sad it is /3
cicir chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Aww noooooooo! I hate you! I'm crying my ass off right now! Screw this, I though Aradia was his girlfriend, and she died, and Jade was gonna pull him outta his depression and amnesia... But then you went and did that... I hate you. But you are an amazing author who... Augh. I wanna die now.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
DON'T BEAT YOUR SELF UP, BECAUSE THIS IS NOT SHITTY WHAT SO FUCKING EVER.
Bunnyjuju chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh God I'm gonna cry.
This
This
ALL OF THEM
The feeelllssss
Amazing. Just a perfect atmosphere.
I wasn't expecting that.
And the end just ripped me to shreds.
Fav!
Yasodian chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That last line... oh my God... it..just... KILLS MEEEEE AAAHHHH! I cried, then tried to shove it back down my throat because my sister would be all like 'WTF?'
Okay, so, about this fic... First of all, the atmosphere in this is by far the best out of all the fanfics I've read. And the way everything builds up from being strange and sad to explained and super sad... is PERFECT. The audience makes these small, silent theories as to why the other characters act a certain way and I liked it. I think you are a great writer! I'll be expecting more from you.

(P.S. I think I should stop reading so much sadstuck, it's depressing. Anyway, added to my favorites, and I'll follow you because you're amazing C: )
Homestucker chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
*sobs*
Featherain chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Wrote this at five am? I like it, I like it a lot.
Well, it is incredibly sad, and more sad, and LOTTAA sadness in there, but yeah, I really liked this
And it's really late for me right now so please take this crappastic excuse for a review. Sorry! Im just... er... tired.