Reviews for Ratchet & Clank: Revenge of the Machine
phelen.ward chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
o this is going 2 b good
Geinea Lombax chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
You grab my attenion. I'm really looking forward for this. Just by reading the first chapter, I already have a strong feeling this story might turn out epic. You did a good job here. And don't worry about reviews, some people tend to read but not commet on it. What's really important is that your stoy is good and its on a site were future fans would read it. So keep on going, because you might created a masterpiece if you do. Just make the chapters at least a little bit longer ok? Not trying to pressure you, just saying, the longer the chapter, the more enjoyable the whole story will be altogether. Final Score: 4 out of 5 stars for doing a great job of keeping my full attenion.

PS By the way, the name of the title is already taken. You might wanna change the name just in case.
RobotAuction chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This is a great beginning to a story! :D Im really interested in who the man is 0: Cant wait for next chapter However the name is VERY similar to my story... haha! "Revenge of the Machine(s)" But our stories are very different so it should be fine (: