Reviews for The Swear Jar
edwardfiend chapter 33 . 11/20/2013
This is a fantastic story! I loved the thing with the dreams and then it turned out that they were actually really going to go into Weed together? That was great! Loved this story, great writing and great characterization.
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 33 . 9/8/2013
Awww. This was a sweet chapter. Although, I am having trouble believing Raylan won't somehow get tied up with Boyd again. I, for one, hope you continue at some point. After 33 chapters, though, you deserve a break!
ripetebook chapter 30 . 8/31/2013
What a great story. Wish the writers of Justified gave us more Raylan and Winona the way you have them.
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 32 . 8/31/2013
Love Tim here. Poor Constable Bob. Someone ought to sign him up for an Internet dating service.
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 31 . 8/24/2013
I think this might be my favorite of the weddings you've written. I love the garden, and the dresses sound gorgeous. You do a wonderful job with the descriptions! Raylan's wearing make-up! Tim, too. Hee!
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 30 . 8/18/2013
Oh, I love Faylene in this. So glad Winona has a friend! And Raylan as Chief! There's a story in that.
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 29 . 8/11/2013
Love the convo between the marshals. Tim poking at Raylan is very in-character, as is the brawl. I'm amazed it hasn't happened before now. I can just see Rachel rolling her eyes.
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 28 . 7/28/2013
Well, this was a pleasant Sunday surprise! Raylan seems to have exorcised his demons. I would love for the series to end with something like this...I really do want to see him leave Harlan alive, and with Winona.

I was glad to see the be continued. I'm not ready for this to end yet!
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 27 . 7/27/2013
I just wanted to hug Raylan there at the tombstones, and the ending...whoa. Good job!
gimpy chapter 26 . 7/22/2013
I love it! Keep up the good work :D
motorcitymade chapter 26 . 7/20/2013
"Are you sayin' our karma is over?"? I'll be so sad when Fx actually says it's over. Those two have the most interesting relationship ever; both here and there.

Again, Art is great and Boyd's voice is as well.
motorcitymade chapter 25 . 7/20/2013
Art is spot on! Glad I caught up on the story.
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 26 . 7/20/2013
A chapter closed. I almost feel sorry for Boyd. Well done.
randomly.reg chapter 25 . 7/17/2013
I love this story! It's well-written and you really capture the characters voices. And personally, I love that everyone (Raylan) acts a bit more mature than in the series. As much as I love him, sometimes I just want to shake that man... :)
AndItsOuttaHere chapter 25 . 7/13/2013
Twins! Yay! And of course, at least one is a boy. But my, they are going to have their hands full! Anxious to hear what Boyd has to say.