Reviews for The Sensational Solona
Warden of Lore chapter 51 . 3/12
Holy Hell that was good story. Its not as good as Stormbringer but its up there
lawrara chapter 51 . 2/12
Broke my heart to see solona and alistair parted´╝îso sad!
eibhlin13 chapter 51 . 2/5/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this telling of the DAO tale. It made me laugh and cry. Nicely done.
sparemysins chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I love how you've tied the characters we know and love together. It always frustrates me when the game fails to recognize connections from the past, especially with Amell.
LilGeekSarahx chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Really like this _
NoMadKa chapter 51 . 1/9/2013
you know, it's a sad story. poor solona
Straight to the Heart chapter 51 . 1/4/2013
This was such a great and fantastic story and the writing is incredible can't wait to read more :)
simplykaotic222 chapter 51 . 12/24/2012
Such a fantastic story you have written here. I have enjoyed it from the begining. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Miss Mahariel chapter 51 . 12/23/2012
This story was so awesome to read, to watch Solona mature into this hardened warden, it has been a treat! I can't wait to read what comes next! And now, we are off to go kick some sentient darkspawn butt in Amaranthine! Hurrah!
Murlyndsgirl chapter 51 . 12/22/2012
Fascinating take on the accelerated growth of the baby! Hadn't thought of that angle!

Poor Solona! I wanna give her a hug, but she has hardened herself to the point that I no longer think she would accept them...*sniffs*

Can't wait to read what comes next!

-Murly
KatDancer2 chapter 51 . 12/22/2012
Amazing ride. Can't wait to see where you take her next!
Miss Mahariel chapter 50 . 12/19/2012
Ah, what an action-packed chapter! *munches popcorn* So great, I was excited from start to finish. Damn that archdemon is a pesky bugger - I remember my first time defeating him... *sigh* Anyways, great chapter, I really love how you end chapters. Now, what is going to happen to Lona next AND is she going to tell Alistair she's preggers? oooh! The suspense is killing me!
Murlyndsgirl chapter 50 . 12/18/2012
DG,

Great action chapter! I particularly like the notion that the warden, even with magic, doesn't come away from the battle unscarred. I really ooo'd at the notion that Uthumiel's memories would pass by the Warden. Those would include memories from before the creature was tainted, would it not? From the days when he was a god. For the first time in the history of Thedas, a Warden has survived the battle with the Archdemon, and can tell of what was experienced...if Solona can remember it. An amazing opportunity for a mage like her.

The phrase "It felt like she was a water glass, a glass trying to be filled by a roaring waterfall" was perfect. Great writing!

TY! Looking forward to your version of the post-game!

-Murly
KatDancer2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Oooh! :D
EkoCentric chapter 49 . 12/15/2012
Wonderful battle scenes! I love how every battlefields are presented here equally, even Riordan's part is much more important than I got from the game lol (the first time I played I was so frustrated with his death, what a waste!)