Reviews for Resistance
OfficialLoveMyStories chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
OMG I remembered this story chapter 6 had killed me. But this was absolutely perfect. Thanks Hun for adding a chapter. My feels are mended.
a girl chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwww you are such a good writer
zuke13 chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Take that, Sherry! Thanks for the great ending.
Twilight-Narnia-Charmed chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
Loved it
denisr chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy! i love bender and claire togethrr
Girlyemma96 chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
NO NO NO. You cant leave it here. Not my babies. Please write more and let them be together for life. JOHN AND CLAIRE FOREVR :)
OfficialLoveMyStories chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOO OMG Please! Don't let that be the end! Not My Bender and Claire! OMG You really just killed me. This was an amazing story. I really loved it, But my god that ending is the death of me. Please I will beg you make a part 7! Let John and Claire be together forever! Great story Hun! Faved! :,]
Chimikaru chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
I hope this wasn't your last chapter but if so...it was still good
Chimikaru chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Oh man...the suspense is killing me...I had a feeling I knew who the mystery guy was but the twist...oh wow
Chimikaru chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Love it
Twilight-Narnia-Charmed chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Please please pleas please please please update soon this is a really good story!
AprilFlowers96 chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
This is wonderful! You capture Claire's thoughts wonderfully, and you're SO descriptive it's like reading a novel. And I just love Brian. He's so cute. I love it! Keep it up, pal. :)
Desertfyre chapter 6 . 5/2/2013
You cannot possibly end it there! Is there going to be a sequel or something! Come on! I want Bender and Clarie to get it together here!
ScoobyDoobyDee chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
What?! Oh no! Bitch Sherry...
I like this story :) can't wait to read more.
TheGrandDisciple chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Oh wow! Is this the end? Now I got to see where this goes! Update soon!