Reviews for Spot the Difference
didit chapter 18 . 5/2
please continue
pleaseeeee continue this! it’s the best story I’ve read in a while
Please continue this story,I cannot tell you how much in love with it I am.I hope you do consider it.
Oh cmon why did you stop here. Ugh
Pokey314 chapter 18 . 1/23
I could kill you for leaving this one on an indefinite hiatus, but I love the story too much to remove any possible way of this being update. The writing was amazing and I loved all the plot arcs. Great job, and I do hope you update this at some point.
Rainidonutlover chapter 18 . 1/22
Please update! I’m in love with this story. I probably cried more than both Hermione and Draco combined during the sad parts
sally chapter 18 . 1/6
im sorry but why not continue this ? its awesome and a rly good read sooooo why not continue plz continue ... ill be waiting ... for the rest ... good luck with writing !
LullabyTales chapter 18 . 1/6
Hope Draco can be with Hermione again.
LullabyTales chapter 15 . 1/6
Love Hermione's nephews. Sweer how Draco take care them.
fianachan chapter 1 . 1/2
I really like this story and it's maddening bcs still not complete. Please keep the story update. I really love your writing
marpelilla1 chapter 18 . 9/25/2017
shit! not complete? for real? such an amazing fic!
fianachan chapter 18 . 8/29/2017
update pleazeee
Aaru chapter 18 . 8/14/2017
This story is soooooo good when will I update again? Plzz do it faster
Guest chapter 18 . 7/21/2017
I like the story, unfortunately it's not completed. I hope one day you will look into this and write again, you have a brilliant mind and wide imagination. Please...
Vpandya chapter 6 . 7/5/2017
I know I know I reviewed a couple of times, but I can't sit around knowing that you aren't updating this story and I'm here sitting with absolutely no idea why Draco did what he did and how this story will end! Please update!