Reviews for Completely Contrived OneShot 10: Kissyface
kci47 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Love your Lassiet stories! You write them so well, and the lead-up to their romance is always so enticing. Thanks!
Omundsonpsycho chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Mrow you've made me all hot
dragonmactir chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Okay, getting to kiss Lassie was WAAAAAAAAAY better than my idea that I would be either one of a threesome of murder victims who turned out to be killed by revulsion at the Shules entanglement, or one of a coterie of women who banded together to murder Shawn Spencer for rampaging annoyingness. ;)

(Btw, I have that necklace, but it's silver and blue, lol)
Pinahn chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was a fun read. I thought some of those names looked familiar :D
PatchworkDK chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
"He looked confused. 'But if you're there, how the hell am I supposed to notice any other women?'"

And that, right there, is the difference between Shules and Lassiet. I think this might be my favorite of the Contrived One-Shots, and it is certainly far more enjoyable than Season 5 has been thus far. (Yes, I know I'm behind, I'm catching up.)
iknowuknow chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
hahahaha I noticed some familiar names ;) WOOOOOO that was pure awesome! I'd kiss him, too
Harmony Goldstar chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Hehe! Carlton and Juliet kiss, finally!
mggublergal chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Fantastic and funny as hell...don't know which was funnier, Carlton thinking women never hit on him or Juliet's reaction to him kissing those women and for tearing up one of the women's card. You have a way of writing these stories to where sometimes I could get a little hot and bothered like Juliet when I read how sexy you write Carlton...a little embarrassing to say because I'm picturing Tim Om actually doing this but it's true (covering my face now).
hfce chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
LOL! I loved this fic. It would have been even better if they were a couple in secret and Juliet having to see her man kissing those women. I really think she would have poured a drink on them. LOL! Once again great job. ;)
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
You made ME the perp?

Then again, I got to feel up his thigh and if I had to pick his pocket that meant I also got to feel... okay, nebber mind.

I'm good with being the perp. LOL

This was a hoot- a genuine, early morning, giggle-inducing hoot.
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
::squeals:: Omigosh...that was hilarious and wonderful and sweet and a bunch of other superlatives that I can't think of because I didn't sleep well last night. You made my morning with this little gem! :D
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 8/25/2012