Reviews for Leading Moments
percychased chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
i know it's been months, but i just love this... update? :)
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Fluffy and cute but with a perfect dark overtone to echo the war. Nicely done. I only have one criticism - the description of her nightgown as "flabby"... I don't think that's really appropriate. I usually think of that word in relation to overweight old women and not any type of clothing so... but that's just a personal opinion :)
Ralinde chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I like how they are so comfortable around each other and how their friendship turns into more. I think the second part (where Oliver finds her) could do with a little more explanation, because it was a bit rushed now. I like how the one book Oliver is reading turns out to be a book on Quidditch, that's so Oliver!
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I liked how this was written in the little snippets. It gave a very interesting insight into their characters and relationship... awesome :D
still kat chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I saw a few minor SPaG errors, like 'Quidditch Tricks and Tact' should be capitalised and you're missing a few commas in maybe two places. Other than that, I really liked it, mainly because I was thinking, 'aw, he took her in!' throughout the story, which of course is the perfect way to fall in love. One thing I wasn't sure about was that Katie was living in a barren place with dunes, starving, and yet she thought money could help her? I don't know, maybe she just appearated everywhere. Great work!
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Just sweet enough to satisfy and yet leave you hungering for more. Loved it!
the lola chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I love this pairing. It was so nice to see the development of their relationship, it really makes the reader /get/ them, then. The desolation in the beginning turned to hopefulness, maybe even happiness, in the end was written with such great development that I barely even noticed the stark comparison! Great writing.
alarics chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I love this, the pairing is a very strong one for me and I also love the way you have written them. The final line is very moving and you have great talent! :)
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is really cute. The writing style works, though I was a little confused as to where she was in the beginning. I suppose it doesn't really matter though to the whole story. A few typos near the end: "as they were chased each other around" should be "were chasing" or "as they chased" and "you were attracted towards me" sounds strange to me. I've always heard "attracted to" instead. Overall though very cute and what a fabulous last line. :)
whatpassesformymind chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I love Oliver/Katie, I have to say, and this was a lovely fic of them.
selenehekate chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Aw, I love Katie and Oliver! They're so cute! I love they way they spoke to each other, it was so realistic and witty and adorable. Great job on this! People like you are slowly making me into a Katie/Oliver shipper. Nicely done.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Awww, this is so sweet! I absolutely love the pairing, first of all, but I'm not a big fan of it while they're at Hogwarts (when it's reciprocated, anyway) so I was really glad to see this was set during DH. I've never thought of Katie being Muggle-born, and I think that's an interesting twist because I don't think I've seen that before. I love the description at the beginning, you've done a wonderful job setting the scene. I also love the dialogue between the two of them, it sounds very realistic. Just a couple little things - 'floo' should be capitalized, "I didn't want to put my parents and sister in danger," and "Yeah, well," should have periods at the end, not commas (since there's no dialogue tag), and at the end, there's a random hyphen after 'Bell' in Oliver's last line. Overall, though, it was well-written. I like the idea of Oliver doing well in Transfiguration, and that's part of why McGonagall liked him - never thought about that, but it's clever. Great work!
Kailey Hamilton chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I really, really liked this. Most Katie/Oliver stories are set in PoA, when Katie is in St. Mungo's or after the war. I liked that you avoided all of those cliches. I like how it starts in a desolate note and ends in euphoria. That emotional transition was very well done.

There were a few things that could've been better. I would've liked to see more details of their life together, and more hints of their mutual attraction. The scenes weren't too related to each other either. But overall, I really enjoyed this and it left me wanting for more! Thanks for this!
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I love literally all Katie pairings so this was an extra bonus for me. Normally I see her with Charlie, but she gets her fair share of time with Oliver. I really liked the way it was written and you did a marvellous job :) Well done.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I love love love love Katie/Oliver.
Koliver? Katver? I dunno what their fanname is hahah

I love love love this fic :)
thatnkiss was so romantic!