Reviews for My Nephew Harry 2: The Hogwarts Years
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This did not say why and how Dudley was at Hogwarts, that may need some explaining.
Nebresh chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Interesting story line.
maipigen chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Great start! Can't wait to see what this does to Harry's sorting, friendships etc. Update soon please if at all possible:D
RRW chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Love it...absolutely LOVE it!
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
you wouldnot believe how glad I am you've continued the story :3 do you have any pairings for Harry in mind already? cause I was hoping Drarry... wow i am obsessed. oh well, no one cares.
red neo ranger chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
loved it keep it cant wait to read more
mishap chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I have to say that I am exceedingly happy to see this story continued into Harry's years at Hogwarts and I can't wait to see how things change after the different upbringing he has had. I can't wait to see where you take it from here so please keep up the fantastic work and I hope to see more soon.
atymer chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh by the way. Can't wait for Dudley to go to prison.
atymer chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Harry seems to have adjusted to the severe personalities he has to deal with. I don't like the fact he has to spend his every moment on guard, but it is better than being beaten and starved that's for sure.

Too bad Snapes rep is so strong, the old women nearly gave him the cut.
Hogwarts maybe the chance for Harry and Neville to met, but Harry maybe too pragmatic for Gryffindor. I'm think Ravenclaw because Marge and Sev are very analytical in their thinking and it has to be an influence. Of course, he could wind up in Slytherin. Sev would have a cow. LOL It would certainly add to his headache of dealing with the dark wanker and his followers. Besides any way for Harry to undermine everyone else's plots and sneaks would work for me.

I am rather curious to see how Harry's beginnings at Hogwarts will pan out.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Thank you for a very interesting story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lousy Poet Automaton chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I would prefer it if, in your fanfic, the fundamental mechanic underneath magic is psionics. Just for a change, so the wise wizards with their secret knowledge actually turn out to be nearly as ignorant about what they're doing as muggles are.

This is not too much of a stretch anyway. Depending on the story, movie, game system, comic, manga or anime, ESP has been stretched to cover as many things as 'magic.' Aside from the more common stuff like psychokinesis, pyrokinesis, psychometry and precognition, fictional psychics have been able to warp reality, manifesting the imagined into solid creations (like in Frank Miller's Ronin or in some Outer Limits episodes).

If you really want to scifi it, then go with string theory, in which all particles are fundamentally composed of strings, the traits of which determine behavior; so transfiguration and all sorts of other effects would just go down to manipulating string configurations. The justification for why particular 'spells' work would be that it's a mental shortcut to accomplish something, but that it would be possible to do the same effect without the spell (this also fits as it explains silent casting and wandless magic, as well as accidental magic). The wands could simply be crude antennae that focus the mental energies and allow them to manipulate strings.
Serpent91 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Well done
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
If Petunia is Lily's half-sister, it's the bloold wards pretty much useless with Dudley there? Severus can be a little kind.
PancakeLove chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Love it
TammyHybrid21 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
What an intriguing way to introduce Neville and his Grandma. I also really enjoy the way that you're depicting Snape in this story and I like how you referenced to how tricky potions can be. Well I'll be sure to review the next chapter when you get it up!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »