Reviews for My Nephew Harry 2: The Hogwarts Years
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
I want more... more... more
ArmyWife22079 chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
I like this series and I hope you get the chance to comeback to it. As I saw you have a rather full work load
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
I suspect that the job of taking Harry through the Alley to buy stuff on his list was dumped on Snape at the last minute, or he certainly wouldn't have started a complex potion to begin with; but of course, he probably wouldn't tell Harry that.

And Harry needs to be careful about how much he believes of what Remus tells him, but he doesn't know that, either.

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Yay! I can see why Harry would still have to be around Dudley, but couldn't there be a set of bars or something to keep Dudders from knocking Harry around? I am glad that Snape comes by to 'splain thing to Dudley, though.
H Bregalad chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I hope you'll continue this one someday.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Hogwarts is starting. I'm curious to see how his new upbringing will change his Hogwart years.
Fast Frank chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Such potential! Marge/Remus? Neville as Harry's best friend?
EzVibe chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Great story shame it's abandoned
SilentIndigoMist chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
This is good
SilveredFoxeh chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
I'd still love to see an update if you ever return to this. it's incredibly interesting to have a good take on MARGE of all people and her progression was actually believable. she'd probably love Sirius if she got to know him thanks to his animagus form. Will be hoping for more on this one even if it takes years though!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Genuinely upset that there isn't more. I've loved this AU since the moment I started reading it.
reader1writer1 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
I like how you're painting these characters. I'm anxious for more :)
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Bummer! I was all ready for Harry to head to Hogwarts and watch Marge's reaction to REAL magic. I'm also eager to read Hagrid's account of life with Dudley. It doesn't sound as though he was too successful.

Please update soon.
Commando64 chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Can you continue this awesome fic? :)
222 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »