Reviews for My Nephew Harry 2: The Hogwarts Years
LadyRainDancer chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
I hope you update this soon, this has been an excellent story so far, and I would love to read more
Favorite of Chaos chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
hey, i like this why haven't you updated this in years? I find that you wrote the characters to be true in the new universe that you made can you made a new chapter when you have time please.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
Interesting sequel
Fereydoun chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
hope you'll finish this someday
Saissa chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Have read the first story, My Nephew Harry. Any chance that this one will be updated and completed, soon?
AD Lewis chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Ah a very short (so far) sequel. I hope you update it at some point :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
I want more... more... more
ArmyWife22079 chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
I like this series and I hope you get the chance to comeback to it. As I saw you have a rather full work load
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
I suspect that the job of taking Harry through the Alley to buy stuff on his list was dumped on Snape at the last minute, or he certainly wouldn't have started a complex potion to begin with; but of course, he probably wouldn't tell Harry that.

And Harry needs to be careful about how much he believes of what Remus tells him, but he doesn't know that, either.

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Yay! I can see why Harry would still have to be around Dudley, but couldn't there be a set of bars or something to keep Dudders from knocking Harry around? I am glad that Snape comes by to 'splain thing to Dudley, though.
H Bregalad chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
I hope you'll continue this one someday.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Hogwarts is starting. I'm curious to see how his new upbringing will change his Hogwart years.
Fast Frank chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Such potential! Marge/Remus? Neville as Harry's best friend?
EzVibe chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Great story shame it's abandoned
228 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »