Reviews for My Nephew Harry 2: The Hogwarts Years
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
continue!
Nianque chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
What are Harry's and Marge's reactions to knowing Remus' condition? Harry continuously makes references to the full moon which implies he knows just what the condition is.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I like the fact that you've turned Snape into almost an uncle, because I can see he and Harry getting along quite well, all grudges pushed aside.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
...is this never going to be updated? Shame.
Uncertain Shifter chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I really,reeaally want to whine about the injustice of discontinued story' I'm not going to...Really.
KalynaAnne chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
I found My Nephew Harry and read it straight through. I like the idea that Aunt Marge could decide she likes Harry if forced to see through the lies that Vernon and Petunia have told her. I'm impressed that you did so in such a way that she stays in character rather than suddenly being a wonderful person who is nice to everyone. I was happy to see that you have started a sequel. I hope you continue it!
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Well, it'd be fun to see more of this. Thanks!
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Always intriguing to see Harry's image of Marge.
90TheGeneral09 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
This has been an excellent story so far. Great work with the first two chapters; I really have no criticism to make. Actually, I have one- it's too short! There should be more chapters. You should definitely continue this story.
lulummy chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
interesting plot! hope you continue this story :)
Konri Kari chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
This is terrific!
ashkey1984 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I just want you to know that I absolutely love this story. It's so rare to see Marge portrayed as something other than an evil hag. I hope the tale is continued! I would love to see how your Harry handles Hogwarts, and all that it entails.
magicanimegurl chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I hope you update this. This is an interesting story. I never though tot look into how Marge would act if she knew the truth about Harry. I want to know how this will change Harry's adventures.
Xahn777 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
great story, I just read all of it. When are you going to update?
Narutard180 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
i'd like to see marge try to explain centaurs,
I understand veelas and the like, as most likely contracting a gene that produced a large amount of pheromones, but really half horse people can't be anything but magic
188 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »