Reviews for My Nephew Harry 2: The Hogwarts Years
BlackDevilVixen chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Please update!
YaoiFan4Eva chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
I Love 'My Nephew Harry' And This One Seems Good So Far Too, Are You Continuing It?
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Neat so far! :) I like it. Very awesome, as well as very well-written, too. And I like how it's an Alternate Universe fanfic where Marge is nice, Professor Snape is different from Harry's Aunt Petunia in which he prefers to starve himself rather than starve Harry.
Keep up your super-neat, very creative and phenomenally beautiful writing! :)
Maggie-baka chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
You know, Marge is right-if scientists were able to study magic, I'm sure they could eventually figure it out.
Norrrrrrrrrr chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I hope this is continued.
BeLlIxiEs chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
this one looked promising, i hope you update again.

cheers
wittyying chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I love how Harry compares Severus Snape to that of a "temperamental cat." That's a cute and accurate description coming from a kid who is fond of someone with this sort of personality. I hope you update this soon. )
ThaiLegoCityLover chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
please update more, please.
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
aww you seem not to be writing this anymore
i like the premise to ahh well if you un abandon this let me know with a pm !
med chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
This is a lovely, interesting start to a story. I would love to read more, see where Harry takes his scientific views on the magical world and how Marge changes how he views things.
Slytherson chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
thank you for continuing this! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
A possible explanation for why the 'wand chooses the wizard' is possibly because the wand vibrates at the quantum frequency that Harry's magic (or psychokinesis) resonates at, or a very close frequency. This could explain why some wizards can still use the wands of others, because their magic is a common frequency or within a range of common frequencies.
The explanation for the Elder Wand is that it is a self tuning wand, that tunes itself to the frequency of whomever wins it in combat or takes it from the current owner. It could be explained that the Elder Wand tunes itself to the Frequency of the User after the User casts a few simple spells.
But after a while, because of the ease of using a wand, Wizards and Witches (psychokinetics) get lazy and depend upon them. This is because it becomes easier to channel their powers through the wand rather than without.
dragondolphin1990 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
These are really interesting and unique stories. I would love to read more and hope this isn't abandoned for forever...
LuxEterna1 chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
nice story i really like the premise and i hope you will continue it soon
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 2/3/2013