Reviews for My Nephew Harry 2: The Hogwarts Years
SilentIndigoMist chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
This is good
SilveredFoxeh chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
I'd still love to see an update if you ever return to this. it's incredibly interesting to have a good take on MARGE of all people and her progression was actually believable. she'd probably love Sirius if she got to know him thanks to his animagus form. Will be hoping for more on this one even if it takes years though!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Genuinely upset that there isn't more. I've loved this AU since the moment I started reading it.
reader1writer1 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
I like how you're painting these characters. I'm anxious for more :)
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Bummer! I was all ready for Harry to head to Hogwarts and watch Marge's reaction to REAL magic. I'm also eager to read Hagrid's account of life with Dudley. It doesn't sound as though he was too successful.

Please update soon.
Commando64 chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Can you continue this awesome fic? :)
Xena504 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
more please its so good
wilddog1234 chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
This is an interesting storyline. I am very interested in how it continues if you ever come back to it.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Continue
ak chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
et?
greenwings33 chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
:D
I really like it!
Maki-P chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
I really did like the first part. Is this one dead or are you still planing to continue? Just curious
MeinGimli chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
interesting idea, a Durley rescuing Harry from the Dursleys. to bad you didnt write more of it. an idea that popped in my mind was. he could also get rescued by the dursleys sen. (parents of vermin ähm i mean vernon)

thx and take care
whitebuffalowmn chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
good stoey! please update soon.
Flying Chrissy chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
cool story! Look forward to the next update!
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »