Reviews for My Nephew Harry 2: The Hogwarts Years
SSGRet chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Please keep going with this! It is an unusual twist that on the face of it is so unlikely, but the way you do it makes perfect sense.
1sunfun chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Nice.
Mystic Sharman chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
good work keep going on this one
laleo chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
And sadly again no progress in more chapters. Too bad!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
interesting story so far
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Well... I agree with Marge. There is no such thing "Magical" in this world. Magic is the Unexplainable that lurks in the Unknown. yet another piece of the Unknown becomes Known, another unexplainable "Magic" dies with it.

In Grimdark Nasuverse Magic is refereed to four unexplainables and the restare "Magecraft" which is a science, albeit a very odd and weird one. And even then any magecraft can be duplicated and explained using modern science (though there's the matter of cost-effectiveness).

I do believe Neville can do better under Marge than his own Gran who is rather adamant on making him his father's mini-me... and doesn't care about him being assaulted by child-abusing maniacs.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
continue!
Nianque chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
What are Harry's and Marge's reactions to knowing Remus' condition? Harry continuously makes references to the full moon which implies he knows just what the condition is.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I like the fact that you've turned Snape into almost an uncle, because I can see he and Harry getting along quite well, all grudges pushed aside.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
...is this never going to be updated? Shame.
Uncertain Shifter chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I really,reeaally want to whine about the injustice of discontinued story' I'm not going to...Really.
KalynaAnne chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
I found My Nephew Harry and read it straight through. I like the idea that Aunt Marge could decide she likes Harry if forced to see through the lies that Vernon and Petunia have told her. I'm impressed that you did so in such a way that she stays in character rather than suddenly being a wonderful person who is nice to everyone. I was happy to see that you have started a sequel. I hope you continue it!
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Well, it'd be fun to see more of this. Thanks!
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Always intriguing to see Harry's image of Marge.
90TheGeneral09 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
This has been an excellent story so far. Great work with the first two chapters; I really have no criticism to make. Actually, I have one- it's too short! There should be more chapters. You should definitely continue this story.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »