Reviews for My Nephew Harry 2: The Hogwarts Years
Flying Chrissy chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
cool story! Look forward to the next update!
K-Marie-M chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
I like the concept of this story and hope that you finish it
elena everdeen jackson chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Will this be continued it's good it has promise I would like to see more
moonprincess97524 chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Interesting, I look forward to more of this I do so hope that this isn't abandoned.
MeinNameIstHase chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Wizards and their frustrating contempt for muggles, who actually try to understand magic, are very infuriating. The magical world needs the scientific method. Go Harry!
SSGRet chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Please keep going with this! It is an unusual twist that on the face of it is so unlikely, but the way you do it makes perfect sense.
1sunfun chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Nice.
Mystic Sharman chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
good work keep going on this one
loleo chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
And sadly again no progress in more chapters. Too bad!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
interesting story so far
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Well... I agree with Marge. There is no such thing "Magical" in this world. Magic is the Unexplainable that lurks in the Unknown. yet another piece of the Unknown becomes Known, another unexplainable "Magic" dies with it.

In Grimdark Nasuverse Magic is refereed to four unexplainables and the restare "Magecraft" which is a science, albeit a very odd and weird one. And even then any magecraft can be duplicated and explained using modern science (though there's the matter of cost-effectiveness).

I do believe Neville can do better under Marge than his own Gran who is rather adamant on making him his father's mini-me... and doesn't care about him being assaulted by child-abusing maniacs.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
continue!
Nianque chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
What are Harry's and Marge's reactions to knowing Remus' condition? Harry continuously makes references to the full moon which implies he knows just what the condition is.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I like the fact that you've turned Snape into almost an uncle, because I can see he and Harry getting along quite well, all grudges pushed aside.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
...is this never going to be updated? Shame.
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »