Reviews for My Nephew Harry 2: The Hogwarts Years
SeverAllTies chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
This is cute, upload soon!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Hey there, little Neville. I'll keep an eye out for updates. - Matsuri
MargaritaS chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
im interested to see how this harry does at hogwarts. if he believes the scientific logic explanation regarding wands does that mean he has tried things wandlessly?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
It makes no sense "Aunt Marge said that that whole wizard thing was Hogwash, and that believing what he could do was magic was just lazy thinking." "Unfortunately, he still had to live with Dudley at the very least because of some sort of special blood protection that his mother had left behind that living with his maternal relatives recharged."
mworth1019 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
not bad... keep it coming please..
Leesie3973 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
I WANT MORE! I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! XD
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Excellent! Is there more to this story?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Good beginning.
Mikee chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Too bad Harry and Neville didn't get a chance to actually meet. Oh well ... I do hope they become friends at school, if not sooner.
Mikee chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I'm glad you're continuing the story.

Moving on to chapter two now.

thank you.
Dethryl chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
I absolutely love the way you write Aunt Marge. Please show us lots more of her if you can.
Fanfic Allergy chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Interesting story, I am liking Aunt Marge and the dynamics of Remus and Snape here. Keep it up!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
interesting.
dianaanne chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Very glad you are continuing this ... I like this Marge very much. Choked with laughter at the "comptetition" for Harry's attention by Remus and Severus.
Badbonita chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
I guess harry does understand Snape. It should be interesting to see how the upcoming train ride goes cause I certainly don't see Severus not telling Harry to get on platform 9 3/4. Or perhaps, Remus will take Harry to the train.
Anyway, good so far. It should be interesting to see how Marge 's 'there-has-to-be-a-logical-reason-behind-what-Harry-can-do' will impact how Harry views Hogwarts, Dumbledore and the others.
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »