Reviews for My Nephew Harry 2: The Hogwarts Years
tfobmv18 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I absolutely love it. I soo cannot wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
Farahon chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Ooow when is the next chapteeer? I like the story and I'm soo curious is harry gonna be in slytherin or gryffondor I can't wwait
Meck Viking chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
i never did read much of the potter books and the movies are a diffrent light altogeather but a diffrent view of it all is nice and refreshing. congrads.
Haley chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I really like the story before this one and this one is off to a great start. I don't think I've read something quit like this before, it's original and interesting so I hope you update this story soon.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
hi neville!*poor neville already scared*:(
awesome so far-i'm glad snape is good to harry.
SeverAllTies chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
This is cute, upload soon!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Hey there, little Neville. I'll keep an eye out for updates. - Matsuri
MargaritaS chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
im interested to see how this harry does at hogwarts. if he believes the scientific logic explanation regarding wands does that mean he has tried things wandlessly?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
It makes no sense "Aunt Marge said that that whole wizard thing was Hogwash, and that believing what he could do was magic was just lazy thinking." "Unfortunately, he still had to live with Dudley at the very least because of some sort of special blood protection that his mother had left behind that living with his maternal relatives recharged."
mworth1019 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
not bad... keep it coming please..
Leesie3973 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
I WANT MORE! I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! XD
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Excellent! Is there more to this story?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Good beginning.
Mikee chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Too bad Harry and Neville didn't get a chance to actually meet. Oh well ... I do hope they become friends at school, if not sooner.
Mikee chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I'm glad you're continuing the story.

Moving on to chapter two now.

thank you.