Reviews for My Nephew Harry 2: The Hogwarts Years
magical fan18 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Interesting sequel and I like how you made the continued plot as the scientific reasoning's do have merit as they do explain a lot about the certain abilities and talents of 'Magic' for those of a more factual and scientific mind.
kopycat101 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Oh, Marge. Looking for the scientific explanation.
But you can't explain Magic! haha!

And...Snape, you haven't changed much in demeanor. At least you're kind to Harry... although you won't let grudges go and you have a bit of a rivalry with Remus, hehe

I like where this is going! Hope you keep going!
kopycat101 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Nice summary...I wonder how Harry will approach things with Marge's upbringing of fact checking...
ksecc1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This is a pretty funny perspective.
Pathatlon chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
This was actually very interesting. I hope you'll update soon, as it's now on my fav. story list :)
RedRangerBelt chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
This is a cool story. What House is Harry going to be in? Is Harry ever going to find out exactly what happened between his father and Severus? Is he going to befriend Neville? How will things change since Harry has been in a caring home for the last few years?
SSGRet chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I just found and read the preceeding story and this. I hope you update soon.
tfobmv18 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I absolutely love it. I soo cannot wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
Farahon chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Ooow when is the next chapteeer? I like the story and I'm soo curious is harry gonna be in slytherin or gryffondor I can't wwait
Meck Viking chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
i never did read much of the potter books and the movies are a diffrent light altogeather but a diffrent view of it all is nice and refreshing. congrads.
Haley chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I really like the story before this one and this one is off to a great start. I don't think I've read something quit like this before, it's original and interesting so I hope you update this story soon.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
hi neville!*poor neville already scared*:(
awesome so far-i'm glad snape is good to harry.
SeverAllTies chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
This is cute, upload soon!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Hey there, little Neville. I'll keep an eye out for updates. - Matsuri
MargaritaS chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
im interested to see how this harry does at hogwarts. if he believes the scientific logic explanation regarding wands does that mean he has tried things wandlessly?
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »