Reviews for Maybe, maybe not
imuffinator chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I'd honestly love to see where you take this!
It's really short, but it's pretty cute.
Good luck with the next chap!
xxBNDxx chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Hola! Well im a real author on this website but im too lazy to sign in so...

Anyway your story is good! Very interesting, im glad im reading it. Its has a very... poignant(?) feel about it, and i quite enjoy that. Hoping for a next chapter soon, update yeah?

P.S. Yes, Im reviewing AND favouriting your story. How's that for a friend, hmm?
Hachimitsu2 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Your story is not bad, but, I don't see the plot... maybe I'm abysmal at that. You know, your author notes is funnier than your story (that is saying something about your story y'know).

If you want to better your writing, I guess the natural course of action would be to write more. But since no constructive criticism came in, you could look for a beta-reader (be careful when choosing) OR you could ask the writers around to look at your story... Look for writers with a story with a lot of favs and follows NOT review.

Good luck
soulninjareaper97 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Pretty good chapter but be more descriptive in your narration. Besides that good fanfiction for a first time writing
imuffinator chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Hm, This is really really short. Err...Was the end cut off or something? It seems so...blunt and like it's missing something. I'm not trying to be picky, it was really well written toward the beginning, but near the end it was like...lessening a little in quality. I liked it though :D I'd just like to discover what happened with the end. xD
Jesimiel chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Okay. Hi, call me Jester, and done with the introductions.

First off, you used "You're" wrongly. (Refer to "You're name is Yui, right?".) I'm sorry to point that out so early in this review without even complimenting the story first, but it's annoying to see that mistake being made. And oh, shouldn't "Not like she would ever be a friend with them." be "Not like she would ever be friends with them."? Goodness, now I'm making me sound like some grammar obsessed freak. Please don't mind me, but grammar IS important, you know?

I think you've got a good plot there. It can be developed, and it's interesting. I'd like to know more, though, so perhaps longer chapters? Or perhaps you prefer it this way, so you keep your audience hanging all the time.

Either way, update soon, I'm sure we all want to know more.

Floyd Mayweather chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
So... the title of your story is "Chapter 1 ?"
AndressaKiyama chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
continue please!
dyingshinigami chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Thanks for the advice! To clear the confusion, when I said that Ritsu didn't know Mio well, I actually meant that Yui didn't know Mio well. I am sorry to confuse you. I promise to write longer stories in the future. I will also definitely include Ui and other characters. If you were wondering what happened between Yui and mugi, that will be resolved in the future.
imuffinator chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Hm, it's an interesting story idea; however, the way that it's executed bothers me a little. Since it's the opening chapter, I wish that it would be a little longer since it is quite short. Like, you could explain why Mugi and Yui aren't friends anymore,but maybe that's for a future chapter. From what i've read so far, other characters such as Ui and Nodoka aren't there either, but you could possibly have reasons for that also.

I think you made a typo at one point in the 3rdish paragraph. "Ritsu was just too loud. LITERALLY. She probably swallowed a microphone when she was younger. Then there's Mio. Ritsu didn't know much about her, only that she's really good at writing poems." Did you meanthat Yui didn't know much about her? Because from what I see Ritsu and Mio are friends.

Another problem that I have with the story is the changes in tense and some awkward phrasing. Oh, one last thing... the part where its like "You're name is Yui, right?" fkjsakfjskfsj Your* is the correct version of the word xD

Anywhooo, I like the story idea and I'd love to find out as to why Yui if forever alone :D Although, I kind of find it funny that Yui's like "I'm forever alone" when Azusa is talking to her. xD I'm not trying to be mean by pointing these things out...I mean I do like the story :D I hope that you continue it :D