Reviews for Broken Trust
GeneaLady chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I normally don't read physical assault stories, but this one just proves what a wonderful husband Sully is! I can't wait to read more.
Maria chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Short but with substance! You caught the spirit of that scene in the series so well. Any suggestions wanted? There is so much in the series, like Sully's absence at the rehearsal, his captivity by Custer, Michaela worrying about his whereabouts. Maybe Elizabeth plant the seed of doubt about Sully in Michaela's head? But - please - not too much dramatics to make us suffer!
Can't wait to read more of this!
AA chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Great story - horrible thing to happen..

So glad Michaela wasn't preg. and allowed Sully to help her begin to heal..

Her Mother and Sister taking over the wedding - oh joy of joys for all involved..

Michaela's innocence is beautiful and Sully is so supportive of her..

hope your inspiration is sparked soon so you can come back and thrill us all some more...
Linda4HIM59 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Yay another chapter! Some really good lines, and so good how Sully is there for her. Loved this: He bend his head to position his mouth near her ear and whispered: 'I like how you feel too.' She blushed a darker shade and smiled when he tenderly placed his lips on her temple.
Hehe. Good job, can't wait for more! :)
hdagostino chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
I have missed this. I'm glad you're writing again. :)
jazphace chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Update! Update! Update!
Just-Met-A-Girl-Named-Maria chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Love it! So sweet!
Candace chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Its a very good story and would be even better if it were longer!
Lori Jeffrey chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
I just hope that you will be writing some more chapters to find out what will be happen as we go along with this story that you just started writing so please I just hope that there will be more to come thank you sign by a very big Michaela & Sully fan's and all the others from Dr. Quinn show.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Your writing skills (especially as a non-native English speaker) are very good. You have handled a very difficult subject well. My only criticism is the "pace" of the story. It feels too pressured or too fast, perhaps because of the very short chapters. Just something to remember when you write your next story . . . Otherwise, great job!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Bree chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is a mind stirring masterpiece! I luv it!
SANDEFUR chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
A powerful, well written story which can still go so many ways. Who was the man who raped Michaela, and what will his death mean to those in his life? Will Sully face trouble with the law? And Michaela - she may not be pregnant, but there is the danger of veneral disease which as a doctor she would be familiar with. Can she get on with her life, return to normal, or will this trauma damage her forever? I look forward to more.
K-Belle 99 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Wow so good!
You seriously need to update!
K-Belle 99 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012