Reviews for Broken Trust
Ann chapter 7 . 6/11
Of course you are writing on a difficult situation and one we would not wish on anyone let alone our heroine. Good start. Hoping you will finish.
Thanks so much for writing this! I loved the enthusiasm! It was very descriptive I just couldn't put I down!
Kim631 chapter 7 . 2/13
Wonderful ... I am so glad that Michaela confided in Marjorie to share what had happened to her. It is also wonderful that they now have a special closeness between them now. Thanking for sharing your story with us. Well be anxiously waiting for the next chapter.
Maria chapter 7 . 2/9
GREAT! I love this story much! I love your writing, it's so sensitive and full of emotions. Can't wait to read more of this ...
Michaela chapter 7 . 2/8
It's almost nice that she and Marjorie have a way to bond even if its a horrible thing that's happened to them.
Bestofrafa chapter 7 . 2/7
Greaaaat, I loved!
Update soon.
Belinda C chapter 7 . 2/6
The story is starting to shape up nicely. I am interested to see where you take it. Look forward to what you do with it!
mikeandsully4ever chapter 7 . 2/7
so glad Michaela confided in Marjorie. But what about Rebecca? At any rate, although I hate the thought of something so terrible happening to our dear Michaela, you are handling it really well. I do hope you update soon.
GeneaLady chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I normally don't read physical assault stories, but this one just proves what a wonderful husband Sully is! I can't wait to read more.
Maria chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Short but with substance! You caught the spirit of that scene in the series so well. Any suggestions wanted? There is so much in the series, like Sully's absence at the rehearsal, his captivity by Custer, Michaela worrying about his whereabouts. Maybe Elizabeth plant the seed of doubt about Sully in Michaela's head? But - please - not too much dramatics to make us suffer!
Can't wait to read more of this!
AA chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Great story - horrible thing to happen..

So glad Michaela wasn't preg. and allowed Sully to help her begin to heal..

Her Mother and Sister taking over the wedding - oh joy of joys for all involved..

Michaela's innocence is beautiful and Sully is so supportive of her..

hope your inspiration is sparked soon so you can come back and thrill us all some more...
Linda4HIM59 chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Yay another chapter! Some really good lines, and so good how Sully is there for her. Loved this: He bend his head to position his mouth near her ear and whispered: 'I like how you feel too.' She blushed a darker shade and smiled when he tenderly placed his lips on her temple.
Hehe. Good job, can't wait for more! :)
hdagostino chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
I have missed this. I'm glad you're writing again. :)
jazphace chapter 5 . 11/10/2012