Reviews for This is like, my blog!
Vysria chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
"Exploded England's house. (He said firecrackers weren't allowed, so I brought fireworks and explosives instead.)"
Have you ever heard of/watched McDull before? No? Well, it's a Hong Kong movie cartoon thing, and at one point, something like this happens:
Mcdull: can I have fishball noodles? (I forgot which type of noodles sorry)
Waiter: sorry, we're out of fishballs.
Mcdull: oh. Then can I have beef tendon noodles?
Waiter: sorry, we're out of noodles.
Mcdull: then can I have curry fishballs?
Waiter: sorry, we're out of fishballs.
(This continues for quite a while, involving dishes containing fishballs/noodles)
Mcdull's friend (a cat): mcdull, you can't just combine fishballs or noodles woth something else if they've run out!
Mcdull: oh. Then can I have plain fishballs?
Mcdull's friend: (slams head onto table)
Waiter: sorry, we're out of fishballs.
Mcdull: then can I have plain noodles?
Waiter: sorry, we're out of noodles.

I dont know if you even read all that, but I find it funny that there's this similarity between the 2 characters. :D
Greece's kitty chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
PFT..AHAHAHAHA spring, that was geinus, did you film it!?
This is Mexico chapter 19 . 9/21/2012
Hola! I'm America's younger sister Mexico!
Brazil: Along with her boyfriend, Brazil.
Mexico: Okay, Hong Kong, what do you think of HongIce, because that couple is cute.
Brazil: Don't listen to her, she is a yaoi fangirl...
Mexico: Or what about...HKUK? Like Hong Kong X England? Adios!
missnoodlechan chapter 17 . 9/20/2012
Hong kong
You're a great reporter, I would watch you alllll day! I'm sorry I missed you you again but I'm banned from the computer, for...stuff, I have to sneak on! Do you ever vist England?
Dawnshine chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
Hello Hong Kong!:D

I'm kinda new here so I'll just ask a few questions! Who's your best friend?Did you ever have a crush before?If so,who?:3

See ya

P.s your nyotalia version is so cute3
Froggiecool chapter 15 . 9/17/2012
Hello again!

Normally it's three in the morning, and I live in a small village in the middle of England, UK. There are no trains. I tend to draw, or write... Or stalk nations on their blogs. However, the last gets boring after a while.

I'll bring the alcohol, then.
Well, I guess it's better than having him angry with you? Maybe if I do ever go, I'll have to take a peace offering with me. Like... More alcohol? Wait, he probably wouldn't appreciate cider...

What about this time? *rolls eyes*

Not that sort of like! I mean, who would you choose to spend time with... Um... Given free choice of any nation (or nations), who would you take shopping for a birthday present for whomever you like-like (who you do not have to specify)? You get to use the credit card of the nations you take with you.
Also read this as, who are your friends?

Who really knows? nations get blinded by the will of their bosses, too. Humans tend to like the whole 'World Domination' thing. Can't see why. Sounds like hard work, and a bit dull.

Neither do the French... Which means the Chinese are compared to the French, which means they are bad! (anything French is bad - they eat froggies!)

I like good home cooked food, which MacDonalds definatly is not. Or pub food. That's good too... Fish, steak and ale pie... :) Asian-style take aways are good for a change, but real Asian food would be good to try.
If everyone did, things would get done.
Actually, they wouldn't, would they?

Oh, peace is brilliant. I like peace and quite and my mentally disturbed sister NOT cutting through the door with a knife. I mean, she could knock.

Could be he didn't know better?

Too true. I don't think Americans count half the words I consider swear words as such, though...

Oh, I'll do the notes I added here, too.

I heard that everyone wants to be an astronaught at some point in their lives. How he got there is the best question, considering only Russia has working space-transport at the moment. ... So I guess he wasn't?

*nods head* Off you go, then! Say hi to Mount Doom on your way.
(Mordor is Brimingham, Mount Doom is Scarfell Pike, FYI [Maybe only in my head, but anyway]. And before you ask, the word is not crazy or insane, but eccentic)

Good afternoon to you.

If that is the case, of what do you wish to speak?

Of course I'm a gentleman! I'm only violent to defend myself, against the idiot American, the bloody frog and people who dare stand in my way.

Don't be a fool.

Good bye.
Wierdo0101 chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
Dawnshine chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
I vote for hong to mess up Taiwan!
missnoodlechan chapter 13 . 9/13/2012
Hong Kong
I will now stop giving deaths((why did i type that))0-0...
I mean gifts.
I've been listening to much Kikuo.
I think you should (bother) Japan!
Also,have you ever listened to Kikuo? *gives Kikuo Miku album*
Oh well, more gifts. You listen to that album and find the translation and tell me what you think, 'kay!
As they say in, 'Don't look at me that way' :"Daytime, on the way home
I race down hill on my bicycle, down.
With training wheels, I go through
The narrow opening between the small houses.
For the first time I become the wind
The wind destroys my heart
I think that being broken by the wind feels pleasant
indefinitely down, down. The never ending slope
I cannot see people anywhere
The houses disappeared and electric wires twist and turn.
Shipped away by the breeze, my body turns into red.
And I disappeared left with my soul.
With my bicycle which never existed
Forever, to anywhere."
Tell me what you think, ttyl!
Julchen Marie Beilschmidt chapter 12 . 9/10/2012
Hmmm... Get me a sighned pic of Fem!Rommano in her underwear and I'll save you from any future fangirls :D, don't worry... unless you can get a pic of...N-nevermind!
Pho Real chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
I noticed that when I went to Vegas, everyone suddenly decided to go somewhere else too...probably 'cuz of the explosives in Korea's house...

Uhhh...visit...try Canada or something, or mess with Taiwan or whoever.

-South Vietnam
missnoodlechan chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Hong kong
*gives 'I'm Sorry' teddy bear*
Uh, I'm, uh, sorry for freaking out there...
I sorta, didn't read a lemon for a while, so I uh freaked out.
I'm sorry.
*whispers* I know you have a Dad though...
GilbertArthurandLukas39 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
(bursts out laughing)
Oh. My. Gods. This is HILARIOUS, and I haven't even gotten past the first chapter! Hong Kong's one of my favorite characters (well, below Japan, but STILL), and this is Prussia-awesome! Kesesesese!
Yeah, that's about it.
missnoodlechan chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
*gives yuri spray*
Hurry and spray this on yaoi fangirls(except for me) and they'll run away! Or put Seychelles in front of you and they'll attack her for being a **-block.
I'll tell you a secret, you know what my gave OTP is, IggyChu , I need to see your caregivers together, or else I freak out. *manic smile spreads across face* You're their son, right?! *walks closer to you* *twiches* *starts stating random Opuim War facts* Who's you're dad, Hong Kong?! *begins to sing Tengoku e Ikou* *collapses*
((I'm srry 4 the crazies,but you should really listen to Tengoku e ikou by miku hatsune))
missnoodlechan chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
* gives long hug*
I like hugs, still.
Don't fret over Crack!pairings, 'Kay!
Iggybrows are REALLY thick eyebrows that end up on the faces of unfortunate ex-British colonies. So how do you feel about yours?
Popsicle or Ice Cream, ANSWER NOW!
*signs 'I love you' in ASL*