Reviews for 24: Nobody Said It Was Easy
Melissa chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
i LOVED the first few chapters that were written by you as opposed to the last few that are basically from the writers of 24. however, in the last chapter, i loved the things you wrote about the way tony and michelle acted between the lines such as:

""Take a look at that, will you?" I said, nodding.

"Sure."

She held my eyes longer than was necessary, and it was all I could do not to reach out and touch her cheek.

It hurt, being so close yet so, so far away."

There were a couple others like that in the last few as well, and those were definitely my favorite parts in the last few chapters. keep writing! you are great and i love reading this!
Deleted567 chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Wow another 24 fan out there :) I'm liking this story, I'm also one of those people who hated what they did to Tony and Michelle's characters, maybe when you get to their ending, you could switch it up a little so Michelle doesn't die and Tony doesn't turn into a bad guy...anyways update soon :)
Stephanie chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
This was more of a transcript of the episode than anything else. Add more personal notes like character thoughts and conversations and interactions we didn't see in the show. I love to read about Tony and Michelle interacting in ways not portrayed on the show. Write them flirting or stealing glances at eachother from across the bullpen.
mabuhay24 chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
favorite time number is: 7.13 (well not my favorite because it's the time michelle died in season 5) but it's the first time number that came to my mind! :)
mabuhay24 chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
bahaha :) I love your story! and you're seems so funny with you commantaries LOL I can also see me doing that! I can happily say: Join the Dessler Club! LOL keep writing for us ;)
michelle-fan chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
I love this chapter :D it was very cute and sweet :) I can't wait to read the next chapter :) I hope you will have a good time in school tommorow :)
michelle-fan chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Another great chapter :) I feel sorry for Michelle in this chapter. I think you are writing this story very good :D Looking forward to a new chapter :D
mamfox91 chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
i love the chapters... i like the way the story goes...keep writing :)
ps. i am reading you since sardegna (italy) i am here working as an au pair, i am from spain :)
Michelle-Fan chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
I love all of the chapters :) They are so great :D This whole story is great and amazing :D I love the way you write them :D This chapter was cute and funny :) I really can relate to bad cooking skills too lol :D I can't wait to read the next chapter so I hope you update soon :D
Michelle-Fan chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
This last Chapters of the story have been great and amazing :D I love the way you write them :D I'm sorry I haven't reviewed on all the chapters :) This last chapter was very good :) I have bad cooking skills too so I realy can relate to this chapter too lol :D I'm looking forward to the next chapter :D I hope you update soon :D
mamfox91 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
you're welcome. it is good to read you. it's ok two points of view so we can see the two sides... it is easier for me the short chapters because english is not my first language although i understand everything :)
i like the fic and i hope you continue soon
michelle-fan chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I Love this story :) I like the way this story beginns :) I'm lookinbg forward to read more of this story :) So I hope you will update soon :) You are a very good writer :)
mamfox91 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
love it! waiting for the next chapter :)