Reviews for Vocaloid Generation 4
LunarMoonWater chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Name: Lunar Astra Irvette (L.A.I)

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Appearance: Knee length black hair with side bangs that covers one of her eyes, one violet eye, one sapphire blue eye, small crescent moon shaped birthmark under one eye, somewhat pale skin, 5' 7", has three streaks of color in her pitch black hair. one is white, another blue, and the last, violet.

Personality: May look cold hearted, and at times she is, but she loves to make sarcastic comments whenever possible. If someone annoys her, her aura turns black and menacing even though her expression doesn't change. When she sees people smile, she instantly catches it and she hates herself for that. Stays expressionless most of the time because she thinks it hurts to much to keep an expression for so long.

Outfit: A black t-shirt saying 'don't mess with me', black ripped skinny jeans with chains, black combat boots (or black converse), a silver locket from her mother, fingerless gloves, wears black headphones.

Crush: SeeWoo, Mikuo, Luki

Character Items: Headphones/earphones

Optionnal

Voice: Soprano, Alto, Contralto (finds it hard to go too low)

Singing genre: Pop, Rock, Jazz

School Uniform: white button up shirt, violet/blue bow, black vest and skirt with knee length socks and dark colored shoes

History: Her father died in a car crash when she was 5. Two years later her mother got depression and committed suicide. She was forced to live with her uncle. When she reached the age of 13, she got kicked out and was left alone. Due to these problems, she toughened up.

With which Vocaloid, Utauloid, fanmade they'll go along: Miku, SeeU, IA, Luka,

Extra:
LunaLapis chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Family reunion is ALWAYS cute X3 SunnE huh? well she seems cute XD i like how you made her say "Unni" and " Oppa " instead of nee san or nii san. Since they are korean!

Well a great chapter as always (and forever! sorry couldn't help but to put the song reference there XD ) and i look forward too the next chapter!
Odd Cloude chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! -

*SQUEALS* I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
I LOVE YOU SUKI-KIRAI-AISHITERU! (no homo)
- is SunnE gonna be in the next chapter or are you still tnroducing more new Vocaloid4?
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
leapingleameer chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Lol, Rascal and River would end up getting lost in some huge mansion/houes/whateves )...
Even if everyone else is lost too.
*Coughs* Anyways, I liked how you introduced River and Rascal and how you made them interact, even if it was only three lines worth. I also liked how you had them interact with Akami. So far, everything you've had them do is something I can see them doing in my head ) Nice work!
Looking forward to the next chapter!
lilarinofanficgoddess chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
XD Man, you gotta love SeeU!
PinkRoseStories chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Everyone's getting lost! LOVE it! Can't wait for more! :D
leapingleameer chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Lol, nice ending! Anyways, I'm liking the story :). Its really cute so far, and I can't wait for my ocs to show up. Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter OuO
LunaLapis chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I was awwing at the kaito part! i'm glad that he remembered!

And then i laughed when he opened the refrigerator, i love you Gacha XDXD

A great chapter as always! you improve at every chapter and i enjoy reading them more! well good luck with the next chapter!
PinkRoseStories chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Ryuto is SO CUTE! He actually fit in the freezer! Awwww! Great chapter!
lilarinofanficgoddess chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
HAHAHAHA! Oh, GachapoiD! Riria is really awesome in this fic and so do the other ocs!
xoxo-vanilla chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
hey are you still accepting OC? if still i want to sent my OC
ElectroMoon chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Love it! Please update soon! w
hannyfish chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
That's great! I'm reallty enjoying this! Love Len's reactions xD
lilarinofanficgoddess chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Mio seems interesting o.o
Voca'Neko chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Yes, yes, yes UPDATE! I like how you split the speaking part equal. I'm total shipping Len X Mio X3 Anyway, keep up the gooood work!