Reviews for Intermissions
Secret.Identities chapter 11 . 6/27
Footprints in the sand.
It's a song, too.
fedoraStorm chapter 57 . 5/25
Oh man, I love this story! Your characterization of Minato and Kushina is just excellent. Young Kushina was especially fun to read.
LoveGlutton chapter 55 . 5/23
"its for taxes" i gotta try that
LoveGlutton chapter 15 . 5/23
O feel like mijnato would either chuckle pr face palm
LoveGlutton chapter 14 . 5/23
Ouch
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 5/23
I can totally see kushina going the taun route
LilyVampire chapter 57 . 5/17
Did I ever tell you this is the cutest? :D I swear, if my boyfriend was half as romantic as Minato... But yes, another great chapter, and good job adding the part about enemies you can't kill but can seal. Thanks for updating!
guest chapter 57 . 5/6
Awesome story!
Nagareboshi Star chapter 57 . 5/6
First and foremost congrats on ending this master piece, that you reached the goal line! I am so proud!
It is an adorable ending, and would be so happy if it weren't for the poking irony...*tears*. But still, I loved this so much! Each and every chapter was filled with wonderful, heart-wrenching emotions! You had everything in here - ranging from happiness to sadness, and the characters are so in-char.!
I really do hope you decide to continue writing fanfictions - it's worth it!
Alley McNally chapter 57 . 5/5
Nice. Can't wait to see what you have in store next!
FlowOfEna chapter 57 . 5/5
LilyVampire chapter 56 . 5/4
I'm so sad this is ending next chapter :( Regardless, I just loved Minato being all prudish and Kushina not really listening - it was totally adorable! Thanks for updating :)
Nagareboshi Star chapter 56 . 5/4
Oh sweet beautiful relationship. Didn't see that coming, now, did ya, Kushina? C'mon! You two are MEANT for each other. Just such a beautiful love story...
Alley McNally chapter 56 . 5/4
Cute. Minato you go get her!