Reviews for Intermissions
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 11 . 2/14
Hi!
I die! I think I'm in love! Love it!
Narutoimagine01 chapter 42 . 2/1
What the hell...where are the other chapters? Do you realize what your readers? Torture... why did you stop writing!? This is the BEST STORY EVARRR! PLEASE CONTINUE! This must be continued...
a spark in the embers chapter 42 . 1/12
Hi. I just fell in love with your story.

I LOVE THE DYNAMIC AND EVERYTHING AND YEAH. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.

I love how Kushina is so headstrong and tsundere, and Minato's kinda awkward but endearing and EVERYTHING.

I love this. Please continue!
Nagareboshi Star chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Hellooooooooo there! I'm reviewing, my darling author, to remind you of this ABSOLUTELY KICK ASS, and I shall not forget, BEST MINAKUSHI FF HERE ON EVERRR!

I really hope you haven't forgotten about this piece of diamond and gold, because I SURELY never have! :D

So I pray you find some miraculous time to update and finish, and then write more glorious fanfictions with your genius style and concepts! :'D

Hope to hear from you soon!
divenire chapter 42 . 9/28/2013
UGHHHHH I've lurked for 4 hours over the past 42 chapters. I LOVE THIS. It's so wonderfully written, and I love that you can pack so much prose and power in such few words (overly verbose fics tend to lose my interest). This is my favorite type of Minato x Kushina fic - a realistic story filling in the gaps of their childhood. This fic and SilverShine's "The Girl from Whirlpool" are the ONLY MinaKushi stories I love. Anything else I refuse to read past the first chapter or so. PLEASE UPDATE!
Dazed Blue chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Lolol. After i read your "I know there's a TON of lurkers", i was like,"eh...that's me." LOLOLOL.
Okay, caught red-handed. Or, more like i gave myself up but either way. Yes. I admit. I started reading from 1 and now to 6 and only now did i decide to review after your comment. Trololol. I give you props for that persuading statement right there and I will laud you. This fanfiction is so engrossing and adorable, more light-hearted in a way than a previous one i read that left me distraught. c:
The Supreme chapter 40 . 7/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
sansho chapter 42 . 7/12/2013
Oh, please, don't leave us all hanging!

Update soon :)

Sansho.
lise chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
Still love reading your fic (though the "a" of" a la Yellow flash" lack an accent "à la Yellow Flash")
thank you for making this fic that long and entertaining.

Greating from Bordeaux.
Sunshiners chapter 42 . 6/22/2013
Hi! New reader here..! (̯͡.̮̯͡)
I should say that I really really love your story.. 3
Well, it really tells the development of Minato and Kushina relationship, and you manage to capture their personality just like what I've always imagine.. They are really good together.. XD
Plus, you make it so interesting to read, and I just can't stop reading every chapter.. Keep up the good work..! And please update as soon as you can.. •(̯)• I can't wait to read Kushina's journey to be a jounin..
silverscribbles chapter 42 . 6/6/2013
Hey! I've finally gotten through all the chapters of your story! I love the Minato/Kushina interactions! Their parts always make me smile. I love the POVs for the characters, too, and Minato is very in character
Guest chapter 42 . 5/24/2013
Read this in one pick-up. Gotta love you. Update fast!
Duesal10 chapter 42 . 5/19/2013
You've obviously pulled this straight from Naruto's Chunin Exams... Still good though.
Duesal10 chapter 36 . 5/19/2013
Sooooooooooo satisfying!
Duesal10 chapter 29 . 5/19/2013
'just spend one night with sensei'... That was obviously taken the wrong way by our favorite redhead.