Reviews for Intermissions
jade destiny chapter 42 . 8/6
It's a shame you stopped updating this story. I quite liked it and was hoping to see more. I hope you do pick this up again...
Xcherokre chapter 42 . 7/6
Please continue
axcel-lili chapter 40 . 1/3
Should i now accuse you of a crime?

You just did! You, your story stole my heart! ( oh yeah, corny...feel free to roll your eyes)

Just to tell you , i read stories if the summary caughts my attention...another thing is if it is shooort.
Your summary is not that so bad, and the chapters turn out to be freakin 42! But i read it anyway.
Why?
Because of the nice way you delivers every scenes to the readers! The first word i encounter in the first chap was 'fairytale' (because i do sometimes skip the author's notes and all) but it didnt turn me off, at that point reason, i knew im gonna be reading this , not only the chap one but the others . Because the first chap really mirrored my own troubles, yeah my own fantasies with a certain boy!

My fave line?
The boyish, thumphing line 'it is not enough. Being just friends"
Hahaha, had me smiling.
SilverRider09 chapter 42 . 10/31/2014
Ooh...looking forward to an update. Kushina's so cute minato...is surprisingly really cheesy (or maybe not so surprisingly). Great story, and may you continue writing at a super fast pace!
AkumaRaion chapter 42 . 9/6/2014
Oh gods
Please
Please update
This is one of the best kushina x minato fanfics I've ever read.
. please update soon
long live marshmallows chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
I really really like this! This is actually my second time reading your story but I didn't get a chance to review it the first time! It's super funny and just... well I don't know, it's the sort of Minato/Kushina story that I'm always looking for.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Hi!
I die! I think I'm in love! Love it!
Narutoimagine01 chapter 42 . 2/1/2014
What the hell...where are the other chapters? Do you realize what your readers? Torture... why did you stop writing!? This is the BEST STORY EVARRR! PLEASE CONTINUE! This must be continued...
a spark in the embers chapter 42 . 1/12/2014
Hi. I just fell in love with your story.

I LOVE THE DYNAMIC AND EVERYTHING AND YEAH. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.

I love how Kushina is so headstrong and tsundere, and Minato's kinda awkward but endearing and EVERYTHING.

I love this. Please continue!
Nagareboshi Star chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Hellooooooooo there! I'm reviewing, my darling author, to remind you of this ABSOLUTELY KICK ASS, and I shall not forget, BEST MINAKUSHI FF HERE ON EVERRR!

I really hope you haven't forgotten about this piece of diamond and gold, because I SURELY never have! :D

So I pray you find some miraculous time to update and finish, and then write more glorious fanfictions with your genius style and concepts! :'D

Hope to hear from you soon!
divenire chapter 42 . 9/28/2013
UGHHHHH I've lurked for 4 hours over the past 42 chapters. I LOVE THIS. It's so wonderfully written, and I love that you can pack so much prose and power in such few words (overly verbose fics tend to lose my interest). This is my favorite type of Minato x Kushina fic - a realistic story filling in the gaps of their childhood. This fic and SilverShine's "The Girl from Whirlpool" are the ONLY MinaKushi stories I love. Anything else I refuse to read past the first chapter or so. PLEASE UPDATE!
Dazed Blue chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Lolol. After i read your "I know there's a TON of lurkers", i was like,"eh...that's me." LOLOLOL.
Okay, caught red-handed. Or, more like i gave myself up but either way. Yes. I admit. I started reading from 1 and now to 6 and only now did i decide to review after your comment. Trololol. I give you props for that persuading statement right there and I will laud you. This fanfiction is so engrossing and adorable, more light-hearted in a way than a previous one i read that left me distraught. c:
The Supreme chapter 40 . 7/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Sansho chapter 42 . 7/12/2013
Oh, please, don't leave us all hanging!

Update soon :)

Sansho.
lise chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
Still love reading your fic (though the "a" of" a la Yellow flash" lack an accent "à la Yellow Flash")
thank you for making this fic that long and entertaining.

Greating from Bordeaux.