Reviews for Intermissions
4everWinter chapter 57 . 3/26
Thank you so much for giving this awesome story an ending. Great job at characterization and phasing. I so love this! Thanks, thanks, thanks!
Kaleej chapter 57 . 3/17
Thank you, for minato-kushina stories, I was in a mood to read a good one and you delivered that quite nicely. Hope to read more of your fics.
jireeh chapter 1 . 3/5
this is soooo cute. they seem so real and i really imagined them like this: delaying for so long before getting together although they have been childhood friends. i really wish they had not died in the manga so that little naruto could have had a family. T~T
This makes me so sad because they die in canon. Your Kushina is great and Minato is good too :)
Kasuke.Hagase chapter 18 . 8/4/2016
This is so cute so far!
Secret.Identities chapter 11 . 6/27/2016
Footprints in the sand.
It's a song, too.
fedoraStorm chapter 57 . 5/25/2016
Oh man, I love this story! Your characterization of Minato and Kushina is just excellent. Young Kushina was especially fun to read.
LoveGlutton chapter 55 . 5/23/2016
"its for taxes" i gotta try that
LoveGlutton chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
O feel like mijnato would either chuckle pr face palm
LoveGlutton chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
Ouch
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
I can totally see kushina going the taun route
LilyVampire chapter 57 . 5/17/2016
Did I ever tell you this is the cutest? :D I swear, if my boyfriend was half as romantic as Minato... But yes, another great chapter, and good job adding the part about enemies you can't kill but can seal. Thanks for updating!
guest chapter 57 . 5/6/2016
Awesome story!
Nagareboshi Star chapter 57 . 5/6/2016
First and foremost congrats on ending this master piece, that you reached the goal line! I am so proud!
It is an adorable ending, and would be so happy if it weren't for the poking irony...*tears*. But still, I loved this so much! Each and every chapter was filled with wonderful, heart-wrenching emotions! You had everything in here - ranging from happiness to sadness, and the characters are so in-char.!
I really do hope you decide to continue writing fanfictions - it's worth it!
Alley McNally chapter 57 . 5/5/2016
Nice. Can't wait to see what you have in store next!