Reviews for Intermissions
Spirit Seer chapter 58 . 10/7
I haven't gone looking for MinatoXKushina fics, but this was really enjoyable. I think I might start hunting around for more now.

Thank you for a lovely read. Your characterization was really great. The characters just lived and breathed and grew, and it was a great pleasure to experience the development. Thanks again, and happy writing on future projects~
random-k chapter 47 . 9/6
Wise advice, Shikaku
evanescentdawn chapter 58 . 10/29/2018
Cute and so cute!
evanescentdawn chapter 57 . 10/29/2018
Omg I loved this so much! So my much! It was like the best, your writing style and how you wrote Minato and Kushina’s characters and the story basically everything was AMAZING!

The humour and bits of angst and then.. the fluff! Oh god I loved it so much! Thank you so much for writing this. At first when I saw the number of chapters I was like damn it’s long but I love long ones anyways but when I binged through this It didn’t long at all. Amazing and just amazing. I can’t even describe how amazing it is.
evanescentdawn chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
Sure it for taxes
evanescentdawn chapter 38 . 10/29/2018
Finally! That was so adorable the ending! I love this soooo much! And the extra part!

I love this couple and this story so much! It’s so amazing!
evanescentdawn chapter 30 . 10/29/2018
I just died...
evanescentdawn chapter 29 . 10/29/2018
Oh lol! That was the best!
evanescentdawn chapter 24 . 10/29/2018
I knew it! I knew it! Yes it He was awake and that ending! That was *fangirl momentMore fangirl moments*

Squeal! The best.
evanescentdawn chapter 17 . 10/29/2018
She did not! Yes she did! Omg! Omg! I’m dying. kya~

He’s going to awake right! *insert hopeful face here*
evanescentdawn chapter 16 . 10/29/2018
Cute OVERLOAD! I love this chapter! It was so adorable and Minato– I’m dying here. I love this minakushi story and I can’t believe I just saw it now!
kencpd chapter 58 . 7/26/2018
THEEEEE. BEST. MINA-KUSH. FIC. EVERRRRRR! Everything is just the right balance of, well, everything! Wahhhh! Awesomeee job!
kencpd chapter 6 . 7/21/2018
Wow. I just have to throw it out there that this chapter is amazing! Now lemme go back to reading. Hehehe.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/14/2018