Reviews for Intermissions
tsunako-tan07 chapter 42 . 4/29/2013
Woah. Shikaku's a fu-ing genius! As expected from the elder Nara.

Kushina can totally blame Minato for her current predicament. It's his fault for foreshadowing, I mean imagining her getting eaten by a snake and look what happens to his beloved. And now, Kushina will show us just where Naruto gets his mad snake escaping skillz from. Can't wait for the next
Mythika chapter 42 . 4/28/2013
well... XD bugs CAN be kinda cute.. if they don't jump at you or try to kill you bacause they like the freakin' taste of blood. ._.
NarutoFan27 chapter 42 . 4/27/2013
I can't get enough of your chapters! :D I know it's my first time reviewing for your story but I've been reading this ever since you put it up. I always had this urge to complain and tell you "Make your chapters a little longer, will ya?" but since you said that this is a story told in bits and pieces, I am in no place to complain. I just love your story :D Keep up the good work and don't give up on this!

UPDATE SOON!

P.S: I'm guessing that Kushina would do what Naruto did during the chuunin exams when he was trapped inside Orochimaru's snake.
Cecilia Glass chapter 42 . 4/27/2013
loo. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!
Lol. This Motherfucking Snake!
Lol. Love this fic. Smileys.
Agent 0r4ng3 chapter 42 . 4/27/2013
Oh my goodness, I love this! Haha, I love how you've characterized them. Minato and Kushina have to be my favourite characters from Naruto. :)

Can't wait to see how he gets away from snake - and later on, when Minato figures out about Kyuubi. Soo following this! And going to check out Vainglory. :)
tronderjenta chapter 42 . 4/27/2013
Heheh, like mother like son. Or something.
Loreechan chapter 42 . 4/27/2013
My my kushina
TheOrichalconThief chapter 42 . 4/26/2013
Oh God, so much drama! :'D This reminds me of a scene in One Piece where Luffy get's eaten by the Guardian Snake and punches his way out, causing the poor thing to have terrible stomach ache lol!
Hell interesting! Your plot is getting better and better, I just love how in-depth you plan these things!
Riku Uzumaki chapter 42 . 4/26/2013
Next chapter, Kushina does something that her future son will do in the future to escape from a similar situation.
tsunako-tan07 chapter 41 . 4/25/2013
"You'd need to be a fucking monster to get out of there alive."

Le gasp! Does that mean Minato/other people will find out about Kushina's jinchuuriki status during this exam? waahh...This is so exciting!

Thanks a lot for the constant updates! I can't wait for the big reveal.
Eminda chapter 41 . 4/24/2013
Oh, my, you are a genius! I want to marry your story! Seriously ) I wanted to publish my own since forever but you clearly beat me in every possible and imaginable way.
I'm head over heels with your Minato and can't express how perfect your Kushina is. And the chemistry also leaves me wishing I had an ounce of your talent.
Thank you very much for that story, I look forward to the updates and wish you as much inspiration as possible :)
Emi
Cavallo Alato chapter 41 . 4/22/2013
For Kushina: *plays ominous Naruto soundtrack here*

For you and real life: Are we debating camping out 3 days in the Forest of Death, or heading back out there? /troops at ready!
Loreechan chapter 41 . 4/22/2013
Ohhhhhhhh exciting!
Mythika chapter 41 . 4/21/2013
eww xD
I don't know how a rotting corpse smells and I hope I never will. XD
poor kushina :'D
b4k4 ch4n chapter 41 . 4/20/2013
Damn, looks more like a warning scroll if it's empty and smells like a corpse. At least no one is really going to die. I was also thinking how bad it'll be if so many chunins died during this exam xD
Thanks fr updating :) life does get tough but stay positive and push on!
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »