Reviews for Intermissions
FlowOfEna chapter 57 . 5/5/2016
LilyVampire chapter 56 . 5/4/2016
I'm so sad this is ending next chapter :( Regardless, I just loved Minato being all prudish and Kushina not really listening - it was totally adorable! Thanks for updating :)
TheOrichalconThief chapter 56 . 5/4/2016
Oh sweet beautiful relationship. Didn't see that coming, now, did ya, Kushina? C'mon! You two are MEANT for each other. Just such a beautiful love story...
Alley McNally chapter 56 . 5/4/2016
Cute. Minato you go get her!
TheOrichalconThief chapter 55 . 5/4/2016
Oh Minato; adorable, sweet, innocent Minato. You can't save your butt from that!
And poor Yoshino...the things one does for love! Cheeky lil Shikaku, haha. Just loving the humour here.
guest chapter 56 . 5/3/2016
Great story! I especially love your depictions of the characters
LilyVampire chapter 55 . 5/3/2016
Soooi Yoshino just gave up her dream job for Shikaku? I sure hope not - or that at least you'll give her something just as good. I loved the post-coitus sofa xD Thanks for updating!
LilyVampire chapter 54 . 5/3/2016
Inoichi is really funny, and Minato is just pure evil for setting him on Shikaku. Thanks for updating!
Antonia625 chapter 55 . 5/3/2016
Okay, so I just discovered this story today and essentially sped through the entirety in the past few hours. Kushina is one of my absolute favorite Naruto characters, and I love how she humanizes the oh-so-amazing Minato. I think you've done a wonderful job with all the characters and how you developed their relationship. I was super happy to discover that you're actually still actively posting updates.

Can't wait to read more now that they're going to be living together! Would especially love to see some more interactions with young Kakashi.
Illuminated chapter 55 . 5/3/2016
Very clever, giving yoshino the job opportunity that Temari gets later!
AroggantIgnorant045 chapter 55 . 5/2/2016
I can SERIOUSLY imagine hell breaking loose after sweet, gentleman Minato says rowdy, tomboy Kushiina asked him to room with her.
Alley McNally chapter 55 . 5/2/2016
Sure, it's for taxes . . . That's the reason . . . Yup, nothing else happening there . . . Good chapter.
Alley McNally chapter 54 . 5/1/2016
This one is too short. It's not bad but just too short. I am guessing that it is about a page and a half tops in a word processor. That's not enough for a chapter. Even a short one. I like that you are moving the story along, but the chapters need to be longer than this. It helps a lot.
aqua-empress chapter 54 . 5/1/2016
I. Love. This.
Either I don't know how to look, or there are precious few of good Kushina/Minato fics around here. So happy I finally found one.

Keep up the good work!

~aqua-empress
TheOrichalconThief chapter 54 . 5/1/2016
Well Minato, now you finally learn what people might have just thought about you, ha...sly move, directing Inoichi towards Shikaku.
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »