Reviews for Intermissions
LilyVampire chapter 53 . 4/29/2016
That was hillarious, I loved it. Especially how you portrayed Kushina's insecurity. Thanks for updating!
Illuminated chapter 53 . 4/28/2016
A bit incoherent at the end.
TheOrichalconThief chapter 53 . 4/28/2016
Minato you perv...I said nothing. Beautiful romance~ I just love Kushina's responses. And that they "reconciled". Heartwarming.
FlowOfEna chapter 53 . 4/28/2016
Lol I love the end
TheOrichalconThief chapter 52 . 4/28/2016
Whoop! Shikayoshi ftw! Minato was being a real sweety here, so in love in just the cutest way ever. And Kushina - she is wonderfully in-character, all loud and crazy. Great read. On a small note - it is chuunin, not chunnin, or if you prefer proper hepburn: ch┼źnin. Comes from "middle" and "ninja" (nerdy Japanese Studies stundent's knowledge which no one cares about) tihii...
Loving this story!
AroggantIgnorant045 chapter 53 . 4/27/2016
Minato is so effing CUTE I can't even-
Alley McNally chapter 53 . 4/27/2016
Kinda cute. Stupid, but cute. A knight in shinny amor sneaks into her room. A very touching scene indeed. Good work!
Lady Lily Anne chapter 53 . 4/27/2016
Fail Minato, fail. Kushina too. Now I know why Naruto was so oblivious to Hinata pining after him for so long; he gets it from both parents. Thanks for updating!
LilyVampire chapter 52 . 4/27/2016
A supressed love letter indeed! I hope you do write some YoshinoxShikaku! Loved this like always, thanks for updating!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 52 . 4/26/2016
"Geeze...I asked for a report, not a repressed love poem to your grade-school crush."

This sentence made me die, laughing, XD
Alley McNally chapter 52 . 4/25/2016
Nice chapter. Not as nice as the last one, but I liked it all the same. Keep going!
Alley McNally chapter 51 . 4/25/2016
I am glad that Kushina survived. For a second I thought that she wouldn't. I hope that Kushina is able to visit him in the hospital. Although it is likely that the girl will run away. Good work!

As far as Omakes, well, I don't care too much if you do it or not. I don't really like them. Or at least in my experience they have kinda sucked. I usually skip them anyway.
Illuminated chapter 51 . 4/24/2016
Oh definitely write an omake for Yoshino and mr lazy pants. You might need a contrast character in there though- like his yamanaka buddy.
FlowOfEna chapter 51 . 4/23/2016
Aye
I am Telgar chapter 34 . 4/23/2016
What no P.P.S. Please tell Tsunade. I think I found her long lost relative if the punch was anything to go by.
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »