Reviews for Avatar: Legend of Katara
MetroNeko chapter 7 . 9/3
Great story, just one thing, when an avatar activates their state for the first time in a long while, shouldn't all the statues have glowed? Why didn't they glow when Katara was little?
DragonLover1551 chapter 16 . 7/9
Oh my god! This is the most amazing Avatar the Last Airbender AU fanfiction I have ever read! You have to update, please! I can't wait to find out what happens next, and also can't wait for the Gaang to find out Ursa was the wife of the Firelord(if they ever find out). I'm really curious about whether Ursa will meet her son. I'm pretty sure it can affect Zuko and give him that push he needs to choose the good side. He eventually chooses the good side, but very late. I know that you're not really following the canon, but I still wanted to ask. Are you going to include something similer to season 2 final? Where Aang died for sometime and his seventh chakra was blocked? Oh! I can't wait for Katara to start open her chakras, and wonder who will guide her... And are you going to use time lapses? 2 years is a long time... But I guess, whatever you do it would be great, as you're an amazing writer, as the story so far tells. xD Can't wait to find out what will happen next!
OMGitsAVATAR chapter 14 . 5/8
IS THE LADY URSA (I THINK THATS HER NAME) AND IF IT IS, AND IM PRETTY SURE IT IS, YOU SNEAKY DEVIL BETTER GIVE ME A HUG!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/6/2015
Please update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 12/3/2015
Please update I really want to read on
Guest chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
This is really lovely. I see it has occasionally taken you 11 months between chapters, so I'm hoping you haven't given up on this yet.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
fun fact: "Agni" is the hindu god of fire. and he is the fire nation'sgod.
pm me at anonof5puns to relly
kataangfan1999 chapter 16 . 8/9/2015
Next chapter!
Sean Mulligan chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This is a great story. Please update it soon.
asiastana chapter 16 . 2/27/2015
I am so glad this story exists. It is beyond interesting! Can't wait for more!
katara chapter 16 . 2/16/2015
color
silverspigot chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
Firstly, I'd like to say that I've been looking for a story like this for like a week, but I've only found ones that didn't include Aang in any way. So finding your story was something of a lucky break for me lol

I've been really enjoying the story so far. I'm enjoying reading your author's notes almost as much as the story itself. And about the relationship between Aang and Katara, I'm so glad you haven't just forced romance because it would be so weird and unnatural at this point in their timeline. Keep up the good work :)
Kali chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
Just wanted to tell you that I'm really enjoying this story, and the careful way you've chosen to explore the concept of Katara as the avatar. It feels really fresh and original, and the writing is solid. Just something that struck me, since Aang is able to interact with the physical world, couldn't he use writing to communicate with the others?
TaangPhan chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
More! More! More! Outstanding writing! I've arrived late to this party, but I'm so glad I finally arrived! This whole fanfic 'thing' is something that I've just recently started exploring. My handle tells my interest, and I don't even remember how I started reading this story, but you've got me hook, line and sinker. I hope and pray that you are still working on this project. I so appreciate the effort that you've put into this story with all of the research of the cultural details and such. I've tinkered at a few different Taang inspired stories, non of which I feel are ready to see the light of day. I might be a story teller, but you are a gifted writer and I love your work. I look forward to the next installment. I have only seen the original series. I started watching them with my son a few years back and bought the series on disc. I've not seen any of the Korra series and based on the reviews and comments I keep coming across, I'm not sure I want to. I know for certain though that I want to see more of your wonderful story. Best wishes to you and your family.
theb3arjew chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
Hey, if you need a new beta, I could help you out.