Reviews for The Mark
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
OH MY WIZARD GOD! That is intense! ) I HAVE to read the next chapter! Please update this story!
deatheaterk chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
good! update soon!
Iapetus chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
Just curious, why EXACTLY are you removing the story? After all, the whole HP fandom was thrown askew with the release of OOTP, and they will again with the 6th book (and then again with the 7th). What happens to all those wonderful stories that were written beforehand? Two words: Alternate Universe. I personally see no reason for you to stop writing the story (unless it somehow bothers you) or even taking it down. Cassie is one of the best OCs I've ever seen, and compliments everything about your story. I am a firm supporter of this story, and was hoping that you'd update it soon.
Hopefully, this review will get to you before you completely take down the story. And no matter if you leave it up or take it down, you are a wonderful writer.
Chevaux chapter 3 . 9/6/2003
I just want to say that you are doing a great job with this story so far. I love the way you presented snape to the reader in the way we've never seen him before, as a loving, caring human being. Finish writing the next chapter soon!
Mikal Dorden chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Very well written story with some craking touches, a little more attention to detail would be good but it isnt important

Hope to see the rest of your story soon Aranel as i would like to see how it evolves.

Marduniel chapter 2 . 4/5/2003
I love it! Hurry I'll poke you till you finish!
Ivy Crane chapter 3 . 3/21/2003
Please hury up and fill in those patches!
MerlinHalliwell chapter 3 . 2/5/2003
If u can u should REALLY continue this story, i LOVE it : )
kateydidnt chapter 3 . 1/28/2003
hmmm, just don't turn Cassie into a Mary Sue! but I hope to see more soon!
duckchick chapter 2 . 12/27/2002
I love it! Can't wait for more!
duckchick chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
Lovely! I am so intrigued with this emotional story! I can't wait to read the rest!
Fire Tempest chapter 3 . 12/23/2002
Thanx for the note, but WOULD U PLEASE HURRY UP!
Dingzhe no Megami chapter 3 . 12/1/2002
i really hope u update this story soon!
pauline chapter 3 . 11/4/2002

I am very enjoyed by your story,

PAuline, the french reader
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 3 . 11/2/2002
aww well as long u update i guess its ok but PLZ HURRY OR I'LL CURSE U!