Reviews for Not Just Another High School Love Story
hellfire45 chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
make more chapters
PinkParadise23 chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
This is by far one of the best stories I've ever read. I really love this story! Please continue! :D
Eli-Hazuki chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
I already love this story \(o)/ I wish I can go to that school… Upload more chapters, i really like this story (:
musicbox chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Hehe Sora like Kairi! Sora likes Kairi! Sorry about the late review. Anyways, I'm wondering about the fire thing..
Awesomness chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
I love this story! And I reeeaaaaally want to know what Roxas did to Xion!
Lucy the Dog04 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
This story is interesting. Please update it, I want to see what happens!
OmegaStarShooter14 chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
Man, Sora, I feel you. I'm just like him when a girl starts talking about her personal stuff. I'm polite about it, but in my mind I'm like, 'Did I really need to know that?'

Lol, but yeah.

Hey, not that this update was anything bad or whatever, but I thought this story was going to be on hiatus. Oh well, at least I got a good read.

This chapter was my favorite so far. Axel's appearance made me smile, and I can only IMAGINE what Hayner and Pence are going through... poor kids.
musicbox chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Awkwardd...XD I feel bad for the other ten.
OmegaStarShooter14 chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
C'mon, Hikari! There's no need to say sorry! Nobody is online 24/7. Everyone has a life to live, so don't feel bad!

Heh, your description of Riku was VERY accurate

Poor Sora. He didn't sign up to live with a crazy, demented, Ginger girl. XD
PrincessWarrior3 chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Ugh. Sorry for not reviewing earlier. My internet was bugging and I couldn't log in. -.-
Thankfully that has been fixed, so...YAY! :D

Aww, poor Roxas. I really feel bad for him at this point. What happened between him and Xion? Can't wait to see what happens next.

Good job and keep up the good work!

-PW3
OmegaStarShooter14 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Aw. Olette likes Roxas? :(

Selphie was so funny! X)

Love this! Ill wait 4 the next update, no matter how long! :)
DemonicRin chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Wonderful as always. Lol Selphie is now my favorite character for yelling that at Marly. CUZ HES BOSS!
musicbox chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
At first I thought it was Serah, then Lightning, but it's...Marluxia!? Wow. Sorta' weird. Bye!
musicbox chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
This is hilarious! I bet Sora and Kairi will get into some 'accidents'. Hey it's true so don't call ME a perv. Anyways whoa Serah calm down there! Bye
Jomatto chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
There are clearly people who enjoy your writing and you have plenty of time to get better. Whether you accept or reject my review is entirely up to you. Good luck.