Reviews for Same Destination, Different Journey
Corwyn chapter 34 . 7/18
Thank you very much for sharing this story, I really enjoyed it.
Acompletenerd chapter 34 . 6/9
I have really enjoyed your story. Please keep writing!
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
Thoughts about your story so far:

Technically, your writing is flawless. So, good job there. However, it seems that you are practically cruising on the rails of the canon plot. Yes, some things are different, but those changes are aligned to fit along with canon like a glove. Furthermore — and I can't believe that I'll say this since the problem in fanfics is usually the diametrically opposite — some exposition is really missing; its absence, along with certain 'abrupt' scene changes make the story lose cohesiveness.

It is still quite an interesting read, but it feels like something is missing.
Serpent91 chapter 34 . 7/7/2015
well written story!
Jade Ice Fire chapter 34 . 11/21/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. I will say that I read all of your works so far and do hope to see more from you soon! This is an amazing plot and I like it very much. SDDJ is a fabulous story that I would recommend to any Harry Potter fan.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
I really wanted to like this story but you put an OC Varsey in. Why could you not have worked harder and put a proper character in as one of Harry's best friends? Theodore Nott for example would be perfect and I've seen authors in other Slytherin!Harry stories make it work.

I cannot stand OC's. I cannot identify with them. Varsey is NOT in the Harry Potter universe. I think it is you, the author, being lazy.
csheila chapter 34 . 11/11/2014
What a brilliant story. Great plotting. I loved seeing all the characters live up to their full potential. Plus you escaped painting Slytherian as all good or all bad.

But you would hvae had me anyway with your intelligent and cautious Harry. Always a rare find.

You also write very well which makes reading so pleasant.

Thanks for sharing
BSwifty1997 chapter 34 . 5/14/2014
Absolutely loved it :D brilliant! Your an amazing author and im looking forward to reading the next (which I will do tonight)
BSwifty1997 chapter 15 . 5/14/2014
I was gonna wait til the end but I just had to say I am loving this story and I will be reading the next.. I love harry in slytherin and I love harrys friends and I like how mrs zambini and mrs vaisley ( sorry if I got names wrong) and harrys friends saved him :D I cant wait to read the rest :)
Marche V chapter 34 . 12/29/2013
Brilliant. I'm completely loving this. Good writing, dude (miss?). :D
Marche V chapter 33 . 12/29/2013
:')
TARDISbluu chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
(chapter 16)
Question: Can Harry understand the Italian, or are you simply translating for us? I know it's probably the latter, but since this is written third person covering Harry's POV, it's mildly confusing that there is a translation there. Not that I'm saying if I were you, I would have done it any differently. I think you did it the best way that I can think of, but I'm just clarifying. :)

- Tasha
TARDISbluu chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
(chapter 10)
I seriously love it so far! Slytherin!Harry from a great angle. I love your characterization.

If I could find one problem, it would be the kissing stuff. Now, maybe I wasn't a normal 11 year old, but the kissing sounds a bit mature for that age. xD But, nevertheless, it still works.

I'm looking forward to finishing this story, as well as reading the sequel. :)
Wordlurker chapter 34 . 11/16/2013
Why doesn't this have more reviews? It deserves more reviews!

Anyways, this was an excellent story and a pleasant read overall. Not bad at all.
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
Oh God. Google translate? For a highly inflected language like Italian? ISHYDDT. Also, final R's are not rolled. Only R's at the beginning or in the middle of a word are rolled.