Reviews for Same Destination, Different Journey
Jade Ice Fire chapter 34 . 11/21/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. I will say that I read all of your works so far and do hope to see more from you soon! This is an amazing plot and I like it very much. SDDJ is a fabulous story that I would recommend to any Harry Potter fan.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
I really wanted to like this story but you put an OC Varsey in. Why could you not have worked harder and put a proper character in as one of Harry's best friends? Theodore Nott for example would be perfect and I've seen authors in other Slytherin!Harry stories make it work.

I cannot stand OC's. I cannot identify with them. Varsey is NOT in the Harry Potter universe. I think it is you, the author, being lazy.
csheila chapter 34 . 11/11/2014
What a brilliant story. Great plotting. I loved seeing all the characters live up to their full potential. Plus you escaped painting Slytherian as all good or all bad.

But you would hvae had me anyway with your intelligent and cautious Harry. Always a rare find.

You also write very well which makes reading so pleasant.

Thanks for sharing
BSwifty1997 chapter 34 . 5/14/2014
Absolutely loved it :D brilliant! Your an amazing author and im looking forward to reading the next (which I will do tonight)
BSwifty1997 chapter 15 . 5/14/2014
I was gonna wait til the end but I just had to say I am loving this story and I will be reading the next.. I love harry in slytherin and I love harrys friends and I like how mrs zambini and mrs vaisley ( sorry if I got names wrong) and harrys friends saved him :D I cant wait to read the rest :)
Marche V chapter 34 . 12/29/2013
Brilliant. I'm completely loving this. Good writing, dude (miss?). :D
Marche V chapter 33 . 12/29/2013
:')
TARDISbluu chapter 16 . 11/29/2013
(chapter 16)
Question: Can Harry understand the Italian, or are you simply translating for us? I know it's probably the latter, but since this is written third person covering Harry's POV, it's mildly confusing that there is a translation there. Not that I'm saying if I were you, I would have done it any differently. I think you did it the best way that I can think of, but I'm just clarifying. :)

- Tasha
TARDISbluu chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
(chapter 10)
I seriously love it so far! Slytherin!Harry from a great angle. I love your characterization.

If I could find one problem, it would be the kissing stuff. Now, maybe I wasn't a normal 11 year old, but the kissing sounds a bit mature for that age. xD But, nevertheless, it still works.

I'm looking forward to finishing this story, as well as reading the sequel. :)
Anon42 chapter 34 . 11/16/2013
Why doesn't this have more reviews? It deserves more reviews!

Anyways, this was an excellent story and a pleasant read overall. Not bad at all.
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
Oh God. Google translate? For a highly inflected language like Italian? ISHYDDT. Also, final R's are not rolled. Only R's at the beginning or in the middle of a word are rolled.
Angry Hermione chapter 34 . 10/28/2013
Not a bad story. Could have used a bit more originality in places. It was also a bit odd to see the mixing of past and present tenses in sentences... made for a difficult read at times. You did a great job of making Harry's Slytherin personality sane and believable. I'll be on the lookout for the next installment!

...and I can't believe nobody had commented on how you misspelled Ginny's name throughout the entire story... It's Ginerva, not Ginevra. _; Sorry _;
Slytherin Potter chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
nice can't wait to catch up
Priya Ashok chapter 34 . 10/15/2013
Good story. Thank you.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 31 . 10/13/2013
This is the most unusual and refreshing Chamber of Secrets I have ever rerad. It is strange not to read Harry not being poisened by the snake. Good job.