Reviews for Same Destination, Different Journey
Velgamidragon chapter 4 . 7/31
You have no idea how relieved and happy I am that even though Harry is in Slytherin, he and Draco still don't get along and Ron's not a complete prat. I really mean it. Thank you. :)
Acompletenerd chapter 35 . 7/30
Two things, the first is please continue this story. The second is there was quite a jump between the last two chapters. You had gone from harry leaving his aunts house and Sirius being on the loose or at least Harry not knowing him. To Sirius being in the picture openly in public. I know deadly came back for Harry but that doesn't explain Sirius. Anyway other than that computer in the storyline things are great.
FireRebel chapter 35 . 1/7
Wow interestingly different...an interesting take on how things could have changed. Biase and Harry teaming up is an interesting twist. I like it though. I also enjoyed how Dudley grew up.

Cool story overall.
Tariq Sofian chapter 33 . 12/18/2016
I really thought they were Going to kiss

- 33. Restoration
Guest chapter 35 . 11/26/2016
Good preview. I was a little confused at first though
NotAMugwump chapter 26 . 11/5/2016
Draco faux-hissing was hilarious!
NotAMugwump chapter 18 . 11/4/2016
Oh I did NOT expect that. What a delight.
NotAMugwump chapter 17 . 11/4/2016
Is Snape his legitimate dad? (LOL) I'm assuming James Potter is the antagonist in their story/ time then? I have lots of questions so I'll keep reading. I'm a bit bothered on how Harry sorts of ... worships Severus.
lady Abbiss chapter 35 . 10/27/2016
Loved the interaction with Dudley and the gobins! Can't wait for the next updates!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/27/2016
Well Ron is s hero. But he won't get any credit
Guest chapter 33 . 10/27/2016
You bio made is seem what if the tri were in different house and still got to gather in this seem likenronna jerk and there not going to be all friend. So can you change the bio of the story
Serpent91 chapter 35 . 10/27/2016
Awesome! I want to read more!
misherukuro chapter 33 . 8/9/2016
Go reading thanks for all the hard for and sharing.
Corwyn chapter 34 . 7/18/2016
Thank you very much for sharing this story, I really enjoyed it.
Acompletenerd chapter 34 . 6/9/2016
I have really enjoyed your story. Please keep writing!