Reviews for Haunted
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
clever!
I saw it coming, but i'm ALSO clever, so..

I is impressed!
TheDeductionist chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Fantastic! I loved the ending. I really can't say much about how utterly amazing this story was! Speechless...
TheDeductionist chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
It is perfect in so many ways... Well done - John finally got through to Sherlock.
TheDeductionist chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Well, you got something out of that small conversation, didn't you?
TheDeductionist chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Oh, John, don't be too upset. It's just Sherlock after all.
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh, this is exciting!
emjoy2000 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Brilliant story! Keep up the awesome
just honest chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Well written but it was obvoius that it was Joseph and I've seen this plot a hundred times. I thought it was all in character though.
wholocked98 chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
I love JohnLock. And I love your story. I am still enjoying it, and I don't really care about the case, although it does add a bit of awesomeness. And I love the way their relationship is working out! :) I'm excited to see how this goes.
Effin4 chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
I like this, keep going!
Smilers and Winders chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
SO SAD AAA
I love it. Seriously. KEEP IT UP QURLY YOU GON' MAKE YOSELF FAMOUS
MoonlitIvy chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
I like this idea - it should be interesting to see where you go with it. Can't help but think that John's being very thick, but there you go. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I think it's pretty obvious that the little boy killed his father...
Smilers and Winders chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Woo-hoo! New chapter! :) 3 Love it, but maybe a bit of a suggestion? Sherlock sounds like he's speaking loud and clear, like he's awake. Maybe making him sound more mumbl-y and slurr-y and stuff?
Can't wait for Chapter 4!
wholocked98 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I love this story so much! It's really coming along, and every time I read another chapter I immediately want the next update! You're doing great :)