Reviews for Positive
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
This is a really good story I love it!
Lily chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
I really liked your story. WHat happens? I want to know.
bitchy-bennett chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
love this story! I like Charlie's voice.
snowwygirl4 chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
I like the story so far. It is really good. I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you update it soon. You are a great writer. Keep writing.

Snowwygirl4
dorme99 chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
I really like this story. I look forward to the next chapter
emmy1992 chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
hey my names emmy and i know u haven't updated this story in awhile but i just came across it today and it is really great and i would love for u to finish it : great writer and i hope u take the time to finish this story

:) emmy
peace.love.and.becky chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
you know the love is patient, love is kind bit?

did you make that up?

cos its in the bible

:D
StarSapphire16 chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
I'm rooting for Cooper!

Please update soon :D
magdalene82 chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
Center Stage fics are written so infrequently lately, and most of them aren't that great. Your first few chapters were good, but lacked emotion. Once I began reading the fourth chapter, though, it was like the story got an instant spark of life. Definitely worth continuing if you are able to keep up that energy from Chapter 4.
writingtiger chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
Wow! Your writing has come such a long way from when you first started this story! Great job!
Amy chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Please update soon
EdgyEricax3 chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
Really good! I really liked it! Keep writing. Im hoping that Charlie supports Jody instead of Cooper
yvy-tronx chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
liked the fic,but can't understand jody, you know...

will be difficult going on , but an update would be great
emmablk1 chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
it's a good plot. good idea, definitly! it just needs a little tweaking (that's my word of the day, lol). i really do like it, though...i wish there was more to go on! the chapters are really short and there's almost too much dialogue, but it's not the worst i've ever seen. :) write more!

emmablk1
Alenor chapter 2 . 11/4/2005
interesting. can't wait for more, cya later.