Reviews for Diary of a Blackwatch Mook
People are pretty stupid, do you know how long it took just to find a fanfiction that wasn't all about mercer? I think you are a genius for this.
FollieOfMadness chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God
I don't know but today seems kinda odd
No barking from the dogs, no smog
And Gentek cooked a breakfast with no hog
I got my grub on, but didn't pig out
Finally got a call from a scientist, wanna dig out
Hooked it up on later as I hit the do'
Thinking will I live, another twenty-fo'
Something something something something
Something something something something
I can't believe, Today Was A Good Day
-Would be going through my head if I worked there

Side note:
It's nice to see the inner-workings of a 'blackwatch mook', but if I had any complaint, it would be that not much is REALLY happening. It's fine, honestly though, as my taste in stuff has always been a bit on the fast side, so it's likely you don't need to change anything and I'll still enjoy it. Still, the main plot has to come around at -some- point.
Black Vendetta chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Nicely done :)
Cherry chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Hope you continue this good sir :D
I love stories like this that give depth to the civilians and soldiers.

Update soon :)
Ciriajacobs chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
This story is very nicely written, managed and divided. The reader can actually feel the pain in the ass... This is sad and yet creative.

Hmmm...Poor Blackwatch soldier, killing his family and himself with a bullet in the head is better than serving for the blackwatch.
Once again ; keep it up.

C.I.R.I.A
Black Vendetta chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
I like this chaper, this guys is likeable but not a paragon, but you it gives us a window to relate to.
FollieOfMadness chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Irrrrrronyyyyyy. XD I like this chapter, actually. Well, just as much as I liked the previous chapters, but still. I do oh so hope you update soon. With longer chapters, hopefully.
FollieOfMadness chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Update soon. I think this has plenty of potential. Keep up he goodwork.
FollieOfMadness chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Same as previous. I wish these were longer though.
FollieOfMadness chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I like this. This is actually pretty interesting. I want to know more about this guy.
Black Vendetta chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
now THIS, is interesting! I look forward to reading more!
coincidencless chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Interesting, but will this be Prototype 1 or Prototype 2? I hope for the former, because the latter's plot is shit.