Reviews for Into Oblivion
Sean Peters chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
what does after sex glow mean?
Sean Peters chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
you should do a fanfiction about Anya and Marcus when they sneak away together
darkemochic chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
How was the slab? I'm thinking of getting it. I know it's all about Marcus but is there anything about Baird in it? He's my favorite and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a tad obsessed. :D
HyperSoft chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Augh, this was really well done. Short and sweet. I love how you characterized Marcus here, the way you demonstrate what his relationship with Anya means to him on more than just some sappy romantic level. Also, caretaker!Anya is just perfect. Love it love it love it. Keep it up. (Now what am I going to do with all these Valentine's Day otp feelings, hm? haha)
Madcat29 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I really like your story, nice portrayal of Marcus. It was amusing to read him drunk!
Also, in this paragraph you forgot a word, I put it in CAPS:
Pouring himself another glass the barman walks over to his spot at the counter "never met a hero who drinks the way you want another one?" He taps on the nearly empty bottle with a scrawny finger and smiles "On the house"
I like the way you write, hope there will be more to read from you!
Keep writing!
RedRipley3 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Finally took a break from writing "Half Dead" to read my biggest (possibly only, haha) fan's work. I remember that conversation from the books, too. Up until then it was never clear if Marcus and Anya were an actual couple or not. Marcus dead asleep face-down on Anya's bed is so darling, even if he is drunk out of his gourd. My favorite lines are "he's not looking forward to standing up" and "spends longer than necessary trying to read the time on his watch".
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Lol. Drunk Marcus. This made me giggle :)
silentfyre chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Nice. I remember that conversation from the book. I'm sure drunken Marcus would be funny.