Reviews for The Dragonberry Chronicles
Silent Evanescence chapter 1 . 8/26
Wow. So we have overpowered protagonist that, one, knows Raynare has malicious intent towards him, two, accepts the date even knowing that, three, is extra cautious during said date to find out what she is planning, and four, is still somehow taken by surprise when at the end of the date, Raynare leads him to an abandoned park late at night in the dark and tries to kill him.

No more words are needed. I can already see why this was abandoned.
scaryorange chapter 3 . 7/28
...wtf? he's weaker than he was in cannon? this is apparently after beating Aizen, getting his powers back, turning into a devil, and getting sekiryuutei? He should be the strongest fuckin person in the
He died because of a fallen angel... This is just loads of crap... Like seriously? He fights god like beings and he just turned to that? Bullshit.
dude please bring it back
MagneticDucky chapter 15 . 5/19
Just please tell be by pm or something that in this new story ichigo will at least have op levels of power please!
Shincore chapter 1 . 5/10
Sorry but what...HAHAHAHHA Raynare killing Ichigo!? What kind of absurd world is this? also just after saying it ISN'T a sacred gear she says the whole 'you had to be killed because your sacred gear blame...' ...?...?

Just what?

I like most of your fic's but this one just is like...? Why didn't Kokabiel show up and kill him that would seem at least logical that such a powerful opponent sneak attacking him would hurt him.
Justin chapter 15 . 4/17
Personally I think ichigo being serafalls servant is a terrible idea and he might die of embarrassment. I believe the best idea would is to have ichigo be sona's servant and issei can be rias's servant again.
c1h0e0n5 chapter 7 . 4/9
Jesus-san... I just died laughing
Terrorjed chapter 5 . 3/17
I like how you use narutos Chakra control training regiments for reiryoku. I wonder how that works though, seeing as how Chakra is metaphysical in nature while reiryoku is entirely spiritual.
Terrorjed chapter 4 . 3/17
you're right about his fights. the only one that was in an enclosed area was in the hospital in the beginning of the show, his sword got stuck then he hightailed it to the roof. I think there was a small mini fight against ginjo in a small area, but that's about it.
naruto chapter 5 . 2/27
great chapter and story so far but why did ichigo not use his soul form plus could he not just cut off his arm that is changed to a dragon then use his regeneration from his hollow powers to get a new human arm
Honestly I don't get the whole "can't leave his body" thing. I understand that you're using it to limit ichigo's power so that he isn't curb stomping everything, but it is incredibly illogical at times. For example, he could just use kon, his mod soul, to take over his body while he fought. It's what he did in fights in the series.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
Yosh! As Maito Gai from the Naruto franchise would say : Your flames of youth are burning brightly. I just found this story today. Two chapters in and I am already loving this. This is the first Bleach and DxD crossover I have read and I must say that it has set the bar pretty high for other crossovers of this category.
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
Nice chapter
9/10
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
So damn epic that you wrote such a long chap. and i thought it was not going to end. LOVED T!