Reviews for The Dragonberry Chronicles
Wacko12 chapter 1 . 4/12
I don't like when Ichigo becomes a Devil
Couldn't orihime just reject him and make him human again?
This story was sooooo goood...I loved reading it
stevesgaming87 chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
odd that ichigo who could utter destroy almost anything in the manga is having this much of a struggle against such low class enemies.
Astronauts chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
... why does every crossover that features an incredibly strong main character from another series, have said main character get outclassed by shitty Raynare. I mean come on! You explicitly state that this is after the 1000 year blood war, meaning Ichigo is at his (Bar Mugetsu) peak, yet he gets stomped by RAYNARE? "But he was in his human body so he was weaker" You had him catch on to her act immediately and had him planning to confront her the whole day, had him even pull out his Fullbring, which should easily handle a 'gillian class' opponent, and yet he gets killed because... plot? No thank you, it's probably a lovely story and your grammar and structure is very pleasant to look at but yeeeah, not believable in the slightest.
Scribble novice chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
I think a fear of people is sapiophobia. the prefix homo means same and wouldn't work for any kind of phobia except for one of things that are the same. even the term homophobia towards a fear of gay people is in correct
Scribble novice chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
why doesn't he go shinigami form and leave his body in the research club house?
Dragon-Warrior-93 chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
good story i dont usually like storys done in first person but i didnt mind this one :)
Silent Evanescence chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Wow. So we have overpowered protagonist that, one, knows Raynare has malicious intent towards him, two, accepts the date even knowing that, three, is extra cautious during said date to find out what she is planning, and four, is still somehow taken by surprise when at the end of the date, Raynare leads him to an abandoned park late at night in the dark and tries to kill him.

No more words are needed. I can already see why this was abandoned.
scaryorange chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
...wtf? he's weaker than he was in cannon? this is apparently after beating Aizen, getting his powers back, turning into a devil, and getting sekiryuutei? He should be the strongest fuckin person in the
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
He died because of a fallen angel... This is just loads of crap... Like seriously? He fights god like beings and he just turned to that? Bullshit.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
dude please bring it back
MagneticDucky chapter 15 . 5/19/2016
Just please tell be by pm or something that in this new story ichigo will at least have op levels of power please!
Shincore chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Sorry but what...HAHAHAHHA Raynare killing Ichigo!? What kind of absurd world is this? also just after saying it ISN'T a sacred gear she says the whole 'you had to be killed because your sacred gear blame...' ...?...?

Just what?

I like most of your fic's but this one just is like...? Why didn't Kokabiel show up and kill him that would seem at least logical that such a powerful opponent sneak attacking him would hurt him.
Justin chapter 15 . 4/17/2016
Personally I think ichigo being serafalls servant is a terrible idea and he might die of embarrassment. I believe the best idea would is to have ichigo be sona's servant and issei can be rias's servant again.