Reviews for The Dragonberry Chronicles
WOLF SIN OF GREED chapter 12 . 2/24
Update already
Ranmaleopard chapter 12 . 2/7
This is just really awesome keep it up!
Dragontamer997 chapter 12 . 2/3
I noticed something of an inconsistency with your story. Ichigo keeps using an incantation for the Vorpal Blast and yet in chapter 8 Restia herself says that the attack doesn't require an incantation but still has comparable strength to her other techniques which is why it was the most dangerous. I notice she says most dangerous and not most powerful for one thing. The other thing is that if this is true then why does Ichigo have to use the incantation to use the attack...and why not use more powerful attacks if he needs to use an incantation in the first place?
Demon of greed chapter 12 . 1/29
Great story and keep it up and update soon
Akairyuu Truong chapter 9 . 1/30
your writing skills is good and you have definitely made a good decision by adding other you lack imagination which is crucial in a crossover, i feel like reading canon highschool is OOC as well, i cant imagine Ichigo would react like Issei that much even if he is not perverted like you,while Ichigo is young he have experienced many hardship and thus shouldnt be flustered easily, that and his density as Rukia and Orihime couldnt penetrate his denseness in years, i can hardly imagine Rias consider these point of mine, it is my sincerest hope that you success in this story because even i would like a piece of fanfic about 2 of my favorite story
jose luis chapter 12 . 1/10
que siga este fict
clw123cat chapter 12 . 1/8
Epic but I can't believe you broke restia
izica1 chapter 12 . 1/7
great story please let there be more
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 8 . 1/6
Vali won because his power is really overpowered. He divides his opponent strength and takes it. So one use basically makes his stronger than them. Also love your story very funny with Ichigo as the protagonist.
0 Jordinio 0 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Beaten by Raynare and those retarded power levels? Fuck off.
stsword chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
You know, what with the revelation that ywach can make quincy by sharing his soul, it seems kind of a shame your story started after that. Just imagine rogue demon or fallen angel quincies, or humans with sacred gear recruited into his quincy army. Oh well.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
I got a little sizzy with the power-scale description, but I think i get it. For Isshin's contribution, why not make him the guy who created the base plans for substitutes reapers?
IchiIchi chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
Oh my god! Isshin is so overpowered compared to canon xD Ichigo is so badass :O is that voice that he keeps hearing Est? Ichigo is gon be so awesome when he finally gets all his powers! Is he gon be as strong the Ophis or something? Cause it seems like he will and Arturo seems to be at the level of Chaos or somone? Idk, I just know I want more! xP Great story so far, grammar is great, minor things here and there, but that's expected from such large chapters, plot is good, storyline is great c:! And Masaki is back :O!
Logan chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
It be funny to see ichigo verses toshiros opponant I also hope restia is okay or at least Alive fav character in the fic
Lone Gundam chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
Holy crap, wasn't expecting the battle to end this way. Still pretty satisfying. Though the big weakness I see with the Arrancar is that the are overspecialized for fighting the Captains, so much so that the next battle I see the leaders of the Biblical Faction showing why they are the leaders.