Reviews for Crossing Enemy Lines II
Tarabiscotea chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I adore it! Crossing enemy lines I and II were both amazing! Thank you for that, that was funny and, god, really hot... Good continuation :)
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
oh my! you can't imagine how happy i was when i discovered there was a sequel to crossing enemy lines! and omg is it one sexy sequel *squeaaaaal* damn. you have a gift for writing smut scenes. the foreplay, the chemistry, the dialogue and of course the actual sex are just brilliant. i admit i don't have much love for drarry mainly because i feel draco is just not dominant enough for harry (whom i prefer as a bottom) but wow! you have absolutely blown me away. and i thought the prequel was amazing - this is just deliciously orgasmic. phew!

as for your tom/harry fic just know that i am dying for you to post it and post it soon! whereas drarry is my least favorite tom/harry is my OTP and if you could inspire love for drarry in me then i don't even know what will happen with a tom/harry fic. probably cause me to faint from a sexy inducing nosebleed lol!
Me4Ever999 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
tão envolvente.
tão bem escrito.
estou realmente encantada.
bxk-freakazoid chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
wow! drarry smut never was so clever!
i mean, honestly this is the first time i am actually reading a fic where the guy on the top is submissive and handcuffed to the rail, yet sits on the top! hahah!
harry was right; theres more ways to top! :D
awesome!
as always; u are a great writer! :D
lazy wimp chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This (with its prequel) were absolutely fantastic!
starwater13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I loved this story, very hot and hilarious but still sweet. Will you write a third one? Please? :)
TheBigCats chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
i loved it...i absolutely love the relationship between them
n0ir1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Love this it's awesome
Evil Chocolate Chip Cookies chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Please please please more? :D
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Continue? Please? I really want to hear more about this verse. I'm finding it incredibly enjoyable, and I would absolutely love a multichapter fic of it. Or simply more oneshots, though it'd probably be better if you put them in one story. I'm not quite sure how to word that, but you get what I mean.
Mischief managed,
Rachel
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I was hoping Harry would be a dominant bottom in this story ;)
Veneya chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
loved it..pls continue with ur awesomeness:D
Carlie chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Bloomin' brilliant...
Anne Lise chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
So great! I liked it, it kept making me smile. I would have liked the story to be developed a little further, thought. I felt like it was a bit rushed. Anyway it was original and amusing!