Reviews for Fifty Shades Conflated
Excellent
debs2crazy chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
Good chapter
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Nice..I don't like how he is doubting there relationship...that doesn't sound good. Great job.
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Let see what happens,,,hehehe ;)
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
So far good...
mrsdamon chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
you nailed it! i'm enjoying all their flavors...vanilla or otherwise LOL
atterbury chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
"Another First" for you! Well done I gather very difficult to write especially from someone so young. Looking forward to seeing where you take us!
lisalilac chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Very hot!
aabc chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Hot times in the hot room... Fun times ahead.
atterbury chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Hello Slittare! just met your story today and am very impressed and excited with what you are doing with it. These are two very special and interesting characters and I think you have captured them beautifully! your POV's are realistic and genuine! I can see what you are writing easily in my head that's the gift of a good writer! Welcome to FSOG FF we really needed a fresh upbeat writer!
peetame chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Nice start
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
"Words or phrases I overuse: ohh...it depends on the day. The current one is a little too inappropriate to post here.". Haha - I know what it is!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Heyyyyyy bry-dawg! Oh my gawd! I'm so horny right now! Tak me to our aurora room! ;p
awesdu chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
love it thanks
aabc chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I enjoyed this chapter as well. I am really looking forward to what you have planned for the RRP. Thanks for the info on your plans to keep is happy and loving with only a little drama, I appreciate that... a lot!

Update when you can.