Reviews for I Will Never Deserve You
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
You did a great job writing this!
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
How positively adorable :)
ascballerina chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Ok, thank you, I'm good for tonight, I've been trawling through looking for a good Rose/Doctor fic for about three hours, and I do love Rose/Nine, since it's done relatively less than others. And I am now satisfied. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
What a beautiful story. Your characterizations of Nine and Rose were perfection. I can see their first time happening just like this. The Doctor never in a million years thinking Rose would ever choose him, or that he deserves to be with her. Rose thinking the Doctor would never think of her like that. Each one afraid of taking the next step and then ruining the beautiful friendship that they already share. The tenderness and passion between the two of them was palpable. Thank you for posting!
Person chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This was amazing! I loved it!
beatlesbird chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
this was great!
RoseTylerRun chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh my gosh! This is brilliant! This is such a well written Nine/Rose fic. I just rewatched 'Dalek' and I feel as though this flows quite well from the episode. I really enjoyed reading this. The three weeks you spent writing this certainly paid off. :)
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This was definitely not rubbish!

I hope to see more 9/Rose fics from you in the near future.

Perhaps you could do a short fic where The Doctor or Rose gets ill and the other as to care for the sick person. XD

That would be awesome.
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Love this.
katarina97 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
aww loved it!
Bad Wolf chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This is fantastic! Great job! XD
memelovescaps chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oh god I loved this, it was brilliant! Her doubts, his fear, his pain, their love, all perfectly shown! I LOVED IIIIIIT! *_*
Tool Shed Inc chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Torture? I think not! That was fantastic, absolutely fantastic. You captured their dialogue and mannerisms so perfectly, I could really see it play out in my head as I read. I appreciate the time it took you to write this, and I know that, at least to me, it was perfect. I can't think of one thing to complain about, really. Excellent job! My favorite bit was when he was silent for a long time and she became angry with him, and he counters back. It was so realistic!
Krystal Jaymes chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I think it'd be great if you could find a way to continue this into a short little story.
SunOnARainyDay chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh, I love it! The characters were perfect. You did a fantastic job!