Reviews for Reckless
MythologyStar chapter 27 . 2/11
I really enjoyed reading this.

Truly.

But I wish I could see Officer Johnson's point of view when he realised that Peter, Spider-man, was innocent all this time.
MythologyStar chapter 26 . 2/11
Whooooof.
Reading this and 'Lying Heart' in one day...

I regret nothing.

Nothing.
bomberman4242 chapter 22 . 10/19/2016
Wtf man are you rich to just be toying around with university and shit? Why pursue a bachelor for something you dont give a f about? Plenty of time in your hands, is long since over, but it got on my nerves bcs im struggling to finish university.
ANonymous chapter 10 . 4/3/2016
LOVEEEEE THIS
VenomousFantum chapter 27 . 4/3/2016
good story.
LoveKirsty chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Hey,
I loved this story so much!
I just wanted you to know that i read ALL of your Glee story's, and a lot more. I didn't leave reviews on those , but i basically love all of your story's. I dont know how you do it. I wish i could write storys like you. Well that's it, just dont stop writing okay?

Xx kirsty
Ensimismada chapter 27 . 1/14/2015
Reading your Spidey stories is having a serious negative impact on my chores and responsibilities, but they're just so well written! So happy you've posted them here.

This tale is a hell of a lot of fun, but it falls into the same trap I commented on with "Birds of a Feather" - namely, that a lot of conflict is created simply by having the characters choose not to talk to one another/not to be honest with one another. I got to the point where the pathos was much less effective, just because I was miffed at people for not talking to one another.

On the other hand, pretty much everything else here was awesome. Your supporting, original characters are interesting and real, you balance action with drama well (when the drama isn't too artificial because of failing to talk), and the sentence-to-sentence writing is really, really solid. Gwen is clever as ever, MJ is fairly interesting, Owen wasn't as annoying as I (or Gwen!) anticipated. I like that people are piecing things together, especially Gwen's mom. It's inconvenient and difficult and frankly, spot-on.

I also like how I kept expecting Chameleon to show up as one of those supporting characters or even as a main character, screwing everything up by being trusted. For example, I kept bracing for some of the lovely P/G interaction to have actually been Chameleon. And that never really happened, which itself subverted all my expectations! This was clever of you because it helped me, as a reader, feel something of the constant mistrust that the characters would have felt. Brava, brava.
Xfrozenfractals chapter 27 . 9/16/2014
This story is incredible, and I know it will always be one I come back to. Thank you so much for writing this :) it was truly a pleasure to read!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
fav chapter :)
TrixieW chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Great job on the self control!
mecaka chapter 14 . 5/6/2014
Okay, I'm thinking now that I was completely wrong... Hmm.
mecaka chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
Oh gosh. So, earlier, I was thinking SHIT THEY CLONED PETER. I'm guessing that this was a correct conclusion because this "Peter" isn't really acting like Peter... So... I'm feeling jittery. (Oh, and I'm reading this one now. Started the other one about 24 hours ago, and I'm already like halfway through this one...)
Kikitiki chapter 24 . 4/1/2014
Ohmygod I love hearing about your dates XDD Just the way you write about them is so funny! hahaha
Guest chapter 22 . 3/24/2014
I'm scared to even read! Just listening to happy from despicable me to keep me going! Eep
Guest chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
And amazing story line by the way... forgot to tell you that