Reviews for The Name I'll Give to Thee
mukuro17 chapter 45 . 1/7
Makes me into a believer of true love. This is not just a story. You warm my heart and soul. Really amazing script. Bless you kindred soul. ~
Caliweiser chapter 45 . 12/16/2015
great story! love it!
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Too funny! I was also wondering if you are ever going to update Odysseus bound? lol I keep wondering... )
myst77 chapter 45 . 8/28/2015
Yeah, me again. My earlier review just posted itself before I could complete writing it.

So, as I was saying... The sex scenes. I want more. I need more. Please.

But overall, I think you did an awesome job! It felt so real, so good, so sweet that I wished it never ended. And I absolutely love the fact that you don't put up with "seme/uke" standardizations that most of the gay or yaoi fan fictions do.
And I have to mention that there are some typos like 'veritsaerum' instead of 'veritaserum'. You might want to do a more careful second reading. But don't worry, the mistakes are few and far between.

All the best wishes for you!
myst77 chapter 45 . 8/28/2015
After all reading some of your stories with DMHP pairing, I have only one thing to complain about- the sex scenes. Or rather, the so liy
A Dying Species chapter 45 . 7/30/2015
Thank you for this story! I have truly enjoyed it :)
Guest chapter 45 . 5/15/2015
One of your best stories. True love and true equality between them, something you did not always achieve in some of your other stories.
LW117149 chapter 45 . 5/5/2015
lovely well done :)
NaNaChan95 chapter 45 . 2/26/2015
You are by far one of my favorite authors at this point. I have no complaints. You are absolutely awesome.
NaNaChan95 chapter 27 . 2/25/2015
I have no idea why the image of an elf bringing Harry cake knowing that he was upset made me laugh so hard but it did. Though if Ossy is always worried about Harry taking care of himself it makes me wonder why he'd promote comfort food as an option. Stress eating isn't healthy as far as I know.
NaNaChan95 chapter 26 . 2/25/2015
Omg. Those last 3 lines. XD I simply love the way you go about portraying their characters it's absolutely fantastic.
NaNaChan95 chapter 17 . 2/24/2015
Harry is such an evil lil bastard at the end of this chapter it's hilarious. XD
Guest chapter 45 . 1/17/2015