Reviews for Deliverance
Nyala Kurta chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
You don't have to be an empath to feel Danny's pain. I, too, know how he feels. What he feels, I feel. What he sees, I see. What he hears, I hear. When he's hurt, I feel the pain in the same place he was injured. It's like he and I have a mental connection of sorts, like Eragon and Saphira, you could say.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 16 . 10/11/2012's nice to see the weak side of Vlad, it really shows his loyalty for Danny. It's ashamed they can't be together anymore. Sam really does make it all better, but much going on Danny's hand. Nothing seems to be right anymore for them.

I look forward for the next series!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
Hm, I'm sensing Tucker is gaining control of mind reading power there. Now, that's might be something. Either that, he's just not noticing it too much.

Anyway, I see nothing is ever easy for the two!
PrincessBetty01 chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
Uh oh, now that's gonna be confusing for everyone now...but, poor Danny and his ghost half really gets everything so out of hand lately! Honestly, I agree with Vlad! He needs a break! A vacation is needed! Just Danny and Lilly time only! Everyone else can keep their noses out!

*sighs* Ghosts, they're addicted to what they do and what they want.

I look forward for the next chapter! Do you have any idea how long it takes to study 200 pages? I still have a 100 pages. Only if it's easier to read to study as good as reading your story! Hmmmm, now that's an idea. *smirked*
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
I was more surprised to see an extra chapter.

Wow...Lilly has definitely place a lot of impact on everyone lately. Everything how Danny behaving is truly making things realistically. Now, I do look forward to his conversation with Sam and hoping he doesn't hold back right now.

Now, I feel there is going to be more than I expect or halfa populations will change soon. :) Well, can't wait for next week. Thanks, I needed something to brighten up my day - that an excuse to take a break from all day studying. Now, I'm heading back into that.
duelfan chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
cant wait to see what going to happen next in your story and i'm so happy that Lilly is back with Danny
PrincessBetty01 chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
Do NOT beat yourself up over one mistake. You aren't the only ones. Whenever I have my moments of being ahead, I intends to mix up the wrong chapters too. So, don't worry about it. It happens at least you're aware of it now better than a month later or something.

Anyway, it's interesting to see how Danny has gone to keep his promise over to he couldn't allow his parents. There's so much he has went through in his life time, but I definitely did enjoy their castle visiting and the little humor on Ember's comment. *evil giggles*
forever-stained-crimson chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
he finally got her back *SQUEEEEL!* and sam is her mommy...i just hope vlad finally gets the hint and leaves them alone
PrincessBetty01 chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
AWE! Lily is back, but wow...a lot is definitely startled going on here. I hope it'll be smooth as possible, but man, I feel terrible for Danny having to run like a dog from his mom. I literally thought she's overshadowed and the ghost is being insisted. *sighs* But, now that clears up with 'what did Phantom do?' in this situation.

Gee, Vlad sounds totally different now since the embarrassment has altered everything now, but I wouldn't blame Sam not wanting to push it with Danny or having high expectation on him. I really hope things will work out a bit better.

Well, can't wait for tomorrow for the next chapter! :D
PrincessBetty01 chapter 9 . 9/20/2012
And I did not leave a review yesterday?! Geesh, busy me with so much. Now, I'm here and redoing it!

I really like how everything is answering so much as expected, but wow...TWINS!? Now, that what was I not expecting at ALL! Wow...there's more to what I hadn't realized. I didn't think of how the portal truly affected the baby (or in this case babies), but whoa...that's something else. Now, Danny can truly see the whole concept of his first miscarriage, but it sounds like they're not really gone. They're just developing slowly as of expected.

lol, hey, we all chose names for a reason and Twilight did begin in 2005. However, I'm surprised you had Jazz reading the book...then again, any girls would love some romance and not take anything too seriously in proper literature work. So, you're Twi-Switzerland (Twi-neutral). So am I. I used to be twihard, but I'm a faded fan for twilight. I don't hate twilight either, I'm just criticizing what should be put in for the movies and books. Oh well, can't dominate the world like Vlad tried to do.

As for pointing out don't have sex young, that's smart to mention it. I wouldn't advise having sex because it comes with so many consequences and not just getting pregnant and having babies. It makes it harder on relationship and it breaks out a lot on a person. It's really based on mostly trust to have sex more than anything and sex isn't a fun game anymore. Yes, Sex can be fun, but it comes with heavy loads of consequences. I should know, I witness my friends' consequences and they're over 18 right now. One is a teen mom and the other one is having trouble to have more than just sex relationship. It's not worth the trouble. I'd wait until marriage. :)

Other than that, the names are fine. It is a common names before Twilight came out, so it's normal. I'm all for it, but hey! It make things easier to know who they're talking about! :D
PrincessBetty01 chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Very funny in some parts, but I'm glad everyone is finding out! Now, I want to see Lilly involved again and maybe a little of Vlad. Why do I have a feeling it's not what I'm going to expect?

Anywho, can't wait for tomorrow! I was glad I only have to do one book to read and it's not due til Thursday! Yay! I got to read this before my last class today.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
Wow, life will never be easy. Tsk, but man, I'm surprised Vlad hadn't showed up and decides to move on or change for the last time. \ Gee, so much emotions going on here and so much like a roller coaster.
Silver Sheryl chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
awesome job!
forever-stained-crimson chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
i absolutely loved this. i just cant vlad to get whats coming to him
PrincessBetty01 chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
. H.o.l.y. s.h.i.t. That was...oh, my...

So much intense going on there and felt like his life has flew by. It all made sense how things are and come to be. Now, I truly cannot wait for the next chapter.

Honestly, ever since I started reading this. You're making me feel like I'm clinging onto my chair as I read! Thank you for making my day today! Literally!

I was just thinking of Dani last chapter, whoa, you're good at this!