Reviews for White Roses
I almost screamed at the LunoxAmelia pairing! You're the only author that ever made me do that!
Nice story!
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 8 . 8/22
Skipping over all of Amelias lines but its a great story despite her, and its very interesting and unique. I love AU's
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 7 . 8/22
Kyaa i just love how youre writing about Ib going through the trials again but with a lot more detail and i love this fic so much
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 4 . 8/21
*groans* oh my god no offense but i cant stand Amelia! PLEASE tell me she isnt in any other chapters... But otherwise i love how you acknowledge Ib's red eyes and how unusual they are and peoples reactions to them and Ib's reactioms to them
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 3 . 8/21
I just started reading this but can i just say that i REALLY love your writing style omg its so perfect and im really picky with writing styles so this is fantastic! And the story seems like a really interesting AU i cant wait to see what happens
CarefullyWritten chapter 21 . 8/12
This story is so amazing! It's so detailed and well-thought out, as well as amazingly written! I'm amazed on how you've managed to incorporate so many of the paintings from the game into the story, like Smile! As far as I'm concerned she's only mentioned, like, once! That's so cool! This story is so cool! I love how you managed to capture Ib and Garry perfectly, and while I'm not a huge fan of OC's (Although I understand as the Ib cast is small), your OC's are amazing, and I'm really enjoying them! This is my favorite Ib story by far, and I can't wait for the next chapter to be updated!
Timeinaninja chapter 4 . 8/3
...I sensed a Hetalia reference...
CoolKittyCat chapter 22 . 7/22
This is by far my favorite fanfiction ever! I can't wait for the next chapter, I check almost every day. I'm soooo glad that Garry finally accepted his feelings for Ib, I expect a wonderful romance between them, also Amelia and Luno. Garry and Ib must also share a kiss ~/)3(\

10/10 rating
calypsofear chapter 22 . 7/14
I could not stop reading this story!... Now I have to wait for you to update. I hope you are doing well and can continue to work on this amazing fic. Much love sent your way!
calypsofear chapter 20 . 7/14
I have fallen in love with this story! I have been away from reading and writing fanfiction and just recently watched an Ib play through and loved the story. I quickly went searching for fanfiction on the game and came across this story here. I cannot wait to see more from this story and from you! But no worries on the long waits inbetween chapters, School is hard and I remember being in AP courses before. Keep up the amazing work you have here and I hope that I get to see the end of this story! *gives cookies*
LiteratureGenius chapter 22 . 7/9
Why are you still making fan fiction? Why I can't buy your books from Amazon?
So many questions...
IbAndGarry2 chapter 22 . 7/4
Pls srlsly make moreh I'm dyingg
IbAndGarry chapter 22 . 7/2