Reviews for White Roses
Butterflyonmywri chapter 4 . 6/24
Hahahah, Amelia Jones. You sneaky little~
Musicstarnc chapter 21 . 4/16
OMG I AM SO GLAD I FINALLY GOT TO FINISH READING THIS! I've basically been reading it in little snippets here and there. (Teachers, why you make me so busy?) I finished this morning but had to wait till I got home to tell you HOW FREAKING AWESOME I THOUGHT THIS CHAPTER WAS. First of all, you are an amazing writer. Second of all, the pacing and the descriptiveness and just everything were done absolutely perfectly. It got to a point where snippets stop being enough and I couldn't tear my eyes away. I was so relived to see Luno okay at the end of the chapter and I hope they find Ib and Soaru soon and teach that dang painting a lesson! I absolutely cannot wait for the next update, but I shall as your chapters are always worth it. XD
Porygon13 chapter 20 . 2/12
You are an amazing writer! I have been reading this whole thing, and it is beautiful. I laugh so hard at so many of the scenes with Amelia. I love the way you have brought Garry and Ib out of the game and into the 'real' world. Please keep up the good work...and keep adding new chapters! :-) 3
Slulldom chapter 21 . 2/7
Smile. My new favorite character. I don't know why, but bring her back, make her have an important role, please! I can think of a couple reasons as why she should come back, but it would probobaly be difficult for you to write all her speech patterns.
On another note, this chapter was great. Good pacing, nice action, and I could vividly imagine everything that happened! I'm really glad you updated!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
I don't know if you figured out the problem, but this happened to me and I thought that none of the authors or stories I was following were being updated. Turns out they were going to junk. Fixed it by adding the address to my contacts.
Musicstarnc chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Amazing! I love how Amelia and Ib showed the boys up at the stands. I do hope they're able to help Soaru though. Take all the time you need to get this out, life happens. In the mean time, I shall wait patiently! :)
Musicstarnc chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
YEEEE Another amazing chapter! I'll be honest I was a bit confused as I have completely forgotten Liam but everything else is AMAZING.

AND CONFESSION FROM MY OTP! YAAAY. Also, I'd like to see these visuals tho I think I might need the links if it wouldn't be any trouble. As always, I forward to your next work of art! (pun completely intended)
DragonsandInk chapter 19 . 7/20/2014
I /love/ this so much! Normally, I can't stand COs, but in this they are less O Cs and more actual characters. Something like that is really hard to do and I commend you for it.
There are so many secrets too! And you don't just /give/ all the answers to us either, which can be hard, so that's awesome. But they're also not easy to guess what they are either so I'm just on the edge of my seat wondering what all this means!
I'm also adoring the relationship challenges you've presented! I've always liked the idea of Ib and Garry being together, but the age difference always made it so awkward for me to actually support the ship. So the solution you've brought is perfect as it not only brings their age group together but also adds to the plot of the story and brings mystery as to Garry's lost memory. Which I am /consistently/ wondering about.
My idea so far is that Garry is related to Guertena somehow, (like, is his great-great-grandson or something) and whatever his accident was had caused a ripple or something in the gallery that caused it to change, since the two seem to be connected. Or something. I dunno?
So, pretty much I'm super excited for the next chapter!
angelatheherbalist chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
I love love your fanfiction. I love the long chapters,fast updates,quotes,characters (Oc or not), plot, grammar, and fluff. You put in a lot of details that lets the reader truly visualize the scene, and help the reader feel how the character is thinking. Back in the chapter where Dmitri calls Amelia a whore, I actually cried. I also like how in the beginning of your chapters you have a paragraph or two pertaining to the art's POV. You really know what you're doing. Your fanfiction is truly the best! It has me rolling on the floor laughing at "Mama Amelia's" antics, and crying at Dimitri's betrayal. I support LunoXAmelia, and GarryXIb with all my heart. I really hope you update soon and keep up the good work!

One Admiring Fan,
angelatheherbalist
Musicstarnc chapter 18 . 3/24/2014
OMG this is so awesome! I wish I'd got around to reading it sooner. I do hope that they can all patch things up. Birds of a feather and all. As always, your work is truly awesome and I can't wait for a continuation.
m.afumafu chapter 18 . 3/15/2014
Amazing chapter! You put so much work into these chapters!
Musicstarnc chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
OMG, this was awesome! All the romantic tension ahhh! My inner fangirl is screeching with glee! I love the lyrics to Lumi's song, btw. Another Miku-tan fan? Her voice is like a goddess I swear by it, tho I still only listen to a select few of her covers and I haven't heard the Sleeping Beauty one yet. Perhaps I should. Anyway, good luck with the move and school and stuff. Take as long as you need for the updates, I'll be waiting as patiently as I can. XD
Hetabee chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Oh no. IT begins. :O
Hetabee chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Ah, I meant to review earlier but I'm not sure what to say other than, Amelia is a Hetalia reference, isn't she? It's so obvious that it must be, right?! So, yeah.. I like your OCs, they're not bad at all so you shoudln't have to worry about that. I just adore the progression on Ib and Garry's relationship, they're just so awkwardly cute together! And can I say this is my first time reading a gaming fan fic? 'Cause it is. But I like it! X3
Musicstarnc chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
Oh my... sooooo Ib's going to get some answers. Yay! And Garry won't get in trouble for not beating up Dmitri (as I so wanted him to) so that's good. Can't wait for the next chapter! XD